Ok, so, i'm not roleplaying in this guild, but I want everyone to know my character, so here it is! Please note that I might make alot of fanfictions, only because I want everyone to know the whole story. If you don't like it, don't read it! I do not claim any ownership to Warriors by Erin Hunter and I did make up some characters

Chapter 1: The loner apprentice
Cherrypaw followed her mentor, Icepelt, into the woods beyond the Wood Canopy. She was out on her third hunting party and was getting pretty bored of catching mice every other day. She was accompanied by Rockear, Blackpaw, and Willowcoat. Icepelt stopped, having heard a rambling in the bushes. Willowcoat was the second to pause, having smelt a foul oder.
Suddenly, a golden pelted, brown stripped, tabby apprentice jumped out of the bushes and hissed at them, "What are you doing on my territory!?!"
" We should be asking you the same question. Why are you on our territory?" Rockear asked. " Be gentle, Rockear, she appears only few moons older than my kits." , Willowpelt said. She was a nursery queen, but her milk had not come, and she returned to her warrior duties 2 days after kitting.
"Come now, we won't hurt you." , Willowpelt soothed the loner, " What is your name?" "Sun." , the loner said. Sun was a strange name, and it hung in Cherrypaw's ears. That was no Clan name, it was rouge.
Cherrypaw looked at Sun's body and noticed many wounds, very deep as if dogs fangs tore into her pelt not very long ago. Blackpaw noticed this too. " If you come with us," he said, " We can even treat your wounds. We would let you rest in your own bed, and hunt for food, or herbs, depending on if you want to be a Warrior or Medi-" "Blackpaw," Icepelt stopped him, " She dosen't know about Medicene cats or Warriors. She knows no difference of the elder's den from the nursery!" Black paw stopped talking at once.
" .... I guess i'll come with you." , Sun finally said. Icepelt lead the hunting party back to the camp. Cherrypaw was stuck near Sun, and her nose filled with a foul mix of THunderpath, Twolegs, Dogs, and all four clan's scents. Ugh! Suddenley, everything went pitch black, and Cherrypaw felt nothing , after she fell on her side. She felt herself losing consiousness as the sounds of startled, painful mews were around her. And she faded into the stars... ~ To Be Continued!~