Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Secret Art Society~

Back to Guilds

Artists all over the world gather to learn, teach tips and tricks, and to become a new or better Artist! 

Tags: how to, sketch, draw, games, contests 

Reply Portfolios
just some art tell me what you think

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue sage wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:22 am
well i thought i put up some art
so have a look-see
starts off with some of my older work and gets new further down

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:32 am
You are good with traditional media!
I suck at it  

Izene
Crew

The Shining Capella
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:23 pm
Oh wow! : O
I REALLY like the second to last picture, the portrait!
Its SO GOOD! ♥
I really like the hair, nose, and lips :3
And I like your couples pictures ♫♪

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:10 pm
Izene
You are good with traditional media!
I suck at it

i think i'm in love with charcoal best stuff i ever worked with blaugh  

blue sage wolf

blue sage wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:11 pm
The Shining Capella
Oh wow! : O
I REALLY like the second to last picture, the portrait!
Its SO GOOD! ♥
I really like the hair, nose, and lips :3
And I like your couples pictures ♫♪

thank you very much  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:34 pm
my fav are the sketching ones u drew  

Emo caused Waffles

blue sage wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:49 pm
Emo caused Waffles
my fav are the sketching ones u drew

thank you  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:29 pm
as you scroll down it gets better. i like your sketches ^^  

Paizy

blue sage wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:24 am
Paizy
as you scroll down it gets better. i like your sketches ^^

The older stuff is at the top and thank you  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:47 am
You're really good. I'm especially impressed with the last drawing.
Here are some things I think could make it even better ^^
- You draw dragons well, I have nothing to say about them 3nodding Although when it comes to humans, the anatomy is a bit off. I see that you grasp the concept and apply it pretty well, but there are some things that are off...
- The first one, the anthro guy who is fishing (or just taunting fish razz ), his head is a bit too large compared to the rest of his body. I see that you tried to put in the shoulders blades but I think it was exagerated too much, now it looks like there's a dent in his back sad Otherwise I think the pose is perfect.
- The first drawing of a couple, the girl being used as a head rest razz , has very little wrong with it. The only thing that really bothered me is that it seems like her breasts are sitting on top of her crossed arms. I looked in the mirror with that kind of pose and my boobs stayed behind the crossed arms and my arms were sticking up a tad because they're resting on the chest.
- The next couple pic, again the boobs bothered me. They're sitting a bit too high and using some shading to show the chest would be better than lines. Also, looking at the guy, his waist is too small for his head and his chest. Normally a slight curve is sufficient.

Other than what I mentioned above, you are really great. I love your face structures, you seem to have that down pretty well (I still have lots to learn crying ). You are also good with realism, I love it!  

Zena

blue sage wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:37 am
Zena
You're really good. I'm especially impressed with the last drawing.
Here are some things I think could make it even better ^^
- You draw dragons well, I have nothing to say about them 3nodding Although when it comes to humans, the anatomy is a bit off. I see that you grasp the concept and apply it pretty well, but there are some things that are off...
- The first one, the anthro guy who is fishing (or just taunting fish razz ), his head is a bit too large compared to the rest of his body. I see that you tried to put in the shoulders blades but I think it was exagerated too much, now it looks like there's a dent in his back sad Otherwise I think the pose is perfect.
- The first drawing of a couple, the girl being used as a head rest razz , has very little wrong with it. The only thing that really bothered me is that it seems like her breasts are sitting on top of her crossed arms. I looked in the mirror with that kind of pose and my boobs stayed behind the crossed arms and my arms were sticking up a tad because they're resting on the chest.
- The next couple pic, again the boobs bothered me. They're sitting a bit too high and using some shading to show the chest would be better than lines. Also, looking at the guy, his waist is too small for his head and his chest. Normally a slight curve is sufficient.

Other than what I mentioned above, you are really great. I love your face structures, you seem to have that down pretty well (I still have lots to learn crying ). You are also good with realism, I love it!

Wow that's a lot to take in
truth to tell i think those are the only women in my whole sketchbook i don't draw them often but thanks for the tips i'll see if i can come up with something better soon
And thanks for the comment whee  
Portfolios

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff