Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!

Back to Guilds

If you ADORE Taylor Lautner you are welcome! we got fun contests! latest news! and pictures! come on join join join join! 

Reply Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!
READ THIS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BNGroxz13

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:21 pm
can you please read this and tell me your opinion about this (its my own version of the twilight saga after bella left jacob) please dont say anything mean like its the worst thing ive ever read or dont ever write again this was terrible that would really hurt my feelings  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:25 pm
THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING TELL ME UR OPINION AND I WILL PUT THE REST

“Jacob!” I cried at the top of my lungs but it was too late he had jumped off the cliff. What can I possibly be able to do without him. He was more than just a friend to me but what I was to him was a mystery that I will never be able to solve. Well at least not anymore. I can still remember when I first met him. It was only about a month ago but when I saw him I just well fell in love. Why did he have to jump, why. Was it the rejection of his love Bella that caused him to end his life? She never cared for him and now he died because of her.
I went over to the cliff to see if I could possibly see him. I could see nothing, I could hear nothing. “Why Jacob, why!?” I said this but I know he couldn’t hear me.  

BNGroxz13

Hot iloveedwardcullen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:26 pm
okay u kind of confused mi whose tlking bella or sum1 else!!
b.c. u said was it her. see if its bella u shld say me
but other then tht i think it was pretty good  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:06 am
Its really good but i think that its too much of the book be creative. like the cliff thing use something else maybe like he sliced the knife over his throat before i could stop him. But other wise it was really good!!  

Xx_nightbabe_xX

Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff