Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
Plushies! (New plushies added 6-16) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you like so far?
  Maid!Haseo
  Yuuki Cross
  Gary Oak
  Ikuto
View Results

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:29 pm
We have cosplay, cons and tekteks! No it's time for Plushies!

So, do you guys own/made any .hack or anime related Plushies?

I've made on so far:
Maid Haseo

Update:
Yuuki Cross (Vampire Knight)
Gary Oak (Shigeru Okido)
Ikuto (Shugo Chara)

But I wanna see what you guys (with more talent than I) have made! Or any funny stories centering around your plushes!

DISCUSS:
PLUSHIES
ANYTHING ABOUT PLUSHIES.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:49 pm
I made Matsu for my friend's birthday... last year? Or maybe 2 years ago. Regardless, my dad said it looked like a fish. I agreed. Thusly, no pictures. And this year, I made something for Shishi's birthday~

I... don't know if Chimmy for my Bo backpack really counts?

And yea I have official store-bought plushies, but what fun is to talk about them? 8|  

fk12

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:48 am
I made a plushie chim chim for Yokaiy's birthday. It... looked like a really fat gargoyle? DDDDX
I suck at making plushies. My sis is pretty good though she made a bunch of cute pokemon plushies. :3

BTW BL MAID HASEO PLUSHIE IS SO CUUUUUUUUTE AAAAAAH It's made of win. <3333333  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:42 am
@FK- So. What kind of store bought ones do you have? Any funny stories on how you got to get'em?

@Misaki- Lol. I made a chim last year and well, let's just say that he's very "down to earth". And thanks! He's a smart mouth son-of too. D:

Do you have pics of the pokemon plushes? I want to make a pichu someday.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:17 pm
That's so cute, BL. I love his face. <3 How long did it take you to make that?

I've never made a plushie. xD I've bought plushies though.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:18 pm
IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A GARGOYLE. D< I love my Chimmy. >w< I sleep with it every night. xDD

YES I STILL SLEEP WITH STUFFED ANIMALS AND PLUSHIES. HOW'S THAT.

Gawd, BL, that's a sexy Haseo. You should make a butler Azure Kite to match. xDD With a hand under Ha-chan's dress groping him. *shot*

I was planning on making a Cubia plushie -- tentacle tree mode -- to match my Cubia cosplay. We'll see if it ever happens. XD Aside from that, I made a Timcampy once... He was cute and sat on my head. : > And then fell over the side of the balcony at Otakon and someone had to throw it back up to me from below. Good times.  

yokaiy

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:33 pm
@yokaiy: I would pay good money to see that.

@BL: OH WHOOPS SORRY BL I DIED ON DA. Otherwise I would totally comment your sexy new stuff. ;DD
I'LL BE BACK FROM HIATUS AS SOON AS I QUIT BEING STALKED.
THAT. MAY. TAKE. A. WHILE.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:51 pm
8< Okay, I'll stop creepin' outside your bushes at night...

@BL- Haha, no exciting stories re: storeboughts. My absolute favorites are my Grunty and Kirby. I also have Hikaru and Kaoru and (somehow) Fai. Also, a Pikachu. The Pikachu is pretty bitchin', I'm not gonna lie.

This year, though, I will get that Toon Link plushie. *determined face*  

fk12

yokaiy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:03 pm
Buy me a ticket to Otakon and I'll take hot pics of myself with them *wink*. 8D Just kidding. xDDDD

I love my plushies. ;___; *cuddles them*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:53 pm
@GG- I took me a good while. I started it like, Febuary, but couldn't finish (lacks of motivation) till like last week. ONly took me about 2 days (clothing and all). WHat kinds/charactrers do you have?

@yokaiy- OK. First you need a nickname. NAO. Hmmm...Aki-chan? Maybe not. I sleep with my stuffies too. 'Specially my purse Pikachu. OMG he's just so freakin adorable!! I want to make an azure kite nao. Fabric shopping go! Make a cubia!! Cubia Tenticles! Timcampy - <3

@Misaki- No probs. DA is like, down on my computer, adn I'm mad. I just finished Yuuki Cross and Gary Oak adn I wanted to share them :<

@FK- Keep living in the brush, I'll toss you a power bar nao and then. lol. Pikachu plushies ftw. Oh and I still want to get a grunty. Grunties.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:25 pm
Oh gosh Yokaiy do you remember those weird little chibi Azure Kite things my sister made out of clay? xDD They were so weird. ...yet kind of cute?

I'd so pay for your ticket to Otakon. If. I. can. make. money. Since I can't drive yet (and I just turned old enough to get a job anyway =.=;; ) the only job I have is typing notes and stuff and re-formatting military books and stuff that like for my dad's company. It's hard for me to do because I really don't know anything at all about the subjects they discuss... so... it's difficult?
Right, I have to get working. Now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:09 am
Nicknaaaaame? XDD Yo is fine, if you wanna use something close to my online name. I dunno, what do you wanna call me? : P And yeah, HOPEFULLY I'll make a Cubia plushie at some point. : > And scare people with it.

I've still got mine. : > Gili's still got hers too. Speaking of, she's going back to Israel in a few days. > :

Ew, occupations fail. : T  

yokaiy

fk12

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:26 am
I always call you Mini AK. 8D For the same reason you call me Bo, obviously.

I NEEDZ A JOB. ;_; No one is hiring, though. Oh, what a cruel, world.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:23 pm
Very very, cruel world indeed.

To-tan, would a pciture do? I can draw some sexy and creepy AK Haseo maid bulter things. /stupid walmart sucks.  

BreathLessX
Crew

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:38 pm
Updated and added a poll! And I'll take request too!  
Cosplay and Tekteks

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff