Reply Yaoi / Yuri
something annoying about some Yuri/Yaoi Lovers Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suyo Daniels

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:58 pm
Okay, so here it is, First off i would like to say i don't particulary like Yaoi, i was tied to a chair and forced to watch Loveless by my "friends" (evil bastards/bitches) so i don't hate it.

But what ticks me off is the people who love Yuri, and Hate any body who likes yaoi. come on, get off their backs! Now of course, like most anime loving guys I love yuri. so their cuss me out, agree, or what ever just talk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:43 pm
are you being offensive or defensive for that matter?
and why do you hate yuri? or yaoi? it's just cartoon characters making love or being intimate with each other there isn't anything bad about that it's natural for human being anyway... confused  

ll Angelic Avenger ll

Suyo Daniels

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:10 pm
First, i don't hate either, i love yuri and don't mind yaoi i even watch it sometimes *even when i'm not tied to a chair* and second it's not me who hates it it's the people who Love Yaoi/Yuri but hate the other kind, and anybody who likes it that makes me mad. If you like Yuri, you can't say Yaoi is evil and gross, because you look at something that is almost the same.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:06 am
I agree with you! I know many people who hate the other they like, and they are really offensive. I explain the same you say! I want to say: se quedan con la palabra en la boca, but idk how to say it in English, sorry ^^''  

Natsumi_yk

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Suyo Daniels

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:56 am
Natsumi_yk
I agree with you! I know many people who hate the other they like, and they are really offensive. I explain the same you say! I want to say: se quedan con la palabra en la boca, but idk how to say it in English, sorry ^^''

I know, my friend Likes (More like is a fanatical follower (she freaking Tied me to a chair and forced me to watch Loveless on my freaking BIRTHDAY) of Yaoi, and when my friend Zepelin (Nicnkame) talk about yuri she does three things

1 Screams

2 tries to murder us

3 Ties us to chairs and makes us watch Yaoi (she is evil)

so yaaaaaaaa not the most offensive person i know but she is the most insane one and yes she can tie me and my friend (both 6') to a chair she racks us then ties us while we're hurting (evil i know) stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:55 pm
Captain Shunsui Kyouraku
Natsumi_yk

I know, my friend Likes (More like is a fanatical follower (she freaking Tied me to a chair and forced me to watch Loveless on my freaking BIRTHDAY) of Yaoi, and when my friend Zepelin (Nicnkame) talk about yuri she does three things

1 Screams

2 tries to murder us

3 Ties us to chairs and makes us watch Yaoi (she is evil)

so yaaaaaaaa not the most offensive person i know but she is the most insane one and yes she can tie me and my friend (both 6') to a chair she racks us then ties us while we're hurting (evil i know) stressed

lol but it's one of the best ways to make boys watch yaoi! >.< I'll practise this method ^^ i don't care if they tie me in a chair to watch yuri >o< I just care if they show me scary films T.T

Natsumi_yk

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:30 pm
i can relate
there are a lot of close minded people in the world
just cuz one person hates something dose not give them the right to force-feed there belifs on others. so i have to say im not mad at them for being angry,or even hipocritical. i just feel sorry for them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:54 pm
on your B-day me and my friends did to my other friend jame but he wanted to see it and we put it on and he would not stay still  

X_Ceil_Girl_X

2,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

iiKoffee - K a t

O.G. Pup

1,850 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:58 am
I like the guys who are open-minded, or people over all. It does get very annoying for the yuri lovers to hate on us. It makes me sad. But, that doesn't mean everybody does it. I've even tried a yuri roleplay, and my friend [[ who's a girl ]] is in one now. But, I don't take a particular liking to it. It's just like mustard to me. It's OK. smile

I for a fact, don't hate on Yuri lovers. So, keep it straight bub! XDDD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:47 pm
I have a friend who hates yuri (she's a girl) and she HATES it, she finds it disgusting, but she's all like "ZOMG YAOI IS SOOOO CUTE!"

It's the most annoying thing in the world....

I personally like both smile  

AshuriixChan

pandaninja9

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:33 am
i don't agree...at least in my case..XD i likes both yaoi and yuri...depending on who the people are in the show/pictures. i don't really hate anyone who disagrees..lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:39 pm
I think it's really stupid when say a girl is a total yaoi fangirl but when there's even the slightest mention of yuri, she's like,
"EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!"

Personally, I like both.
Personally, I like yuri better. XD  

Bara no Uta

6,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Animerockerfan154

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:20 pm

but it does get annoying when ppl are like:

Person 1"I really like _____(yaoi/yuri)!"
Person 2 "Hey what about _____(yaoi/yuri)?"
Person 1 "Are you nuts?! I hate ______(yaoi/yuri)!!"
its kind of like being a hypocrite -.-'

but personally im a fan of both 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:25 am
i like yaoi and yuri
however i don't like consider loveless a yaoi
its seem to shonen ai for my taste

don't kill me!!!
yuri, is fun
twisted loli are so cute
i feel if you can't accept both, none for you twisted  

Mrs momochi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:33 am
I am not really a fan of either. Yuri is watchable for me, but I just prefer straight up hentai.  
Yaoi / Yuri

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff