Reply General Gaming
E3 2009

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LordVesquan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:35 am
So did anyone see some of the games they announced at E3 yet??

Let's discuss!!!

I personally am excited about a few....

Halo:Reach-This trailer looks awesome, haven't really checked into how this game will play but im excited about it no matter what, i've been a big Halo fan ever since it came out for the original xbox and ive wasted countless hours of my life playing, so this will be a must buy for me!!!

Left 4 Dead 2-The trailer looks amazing, and it looks like they added melee weapons! I loved the first Left 4 Dead and I can't wait to buy this next one and see what new features it has to offer!!!

Star Wars Jedi vs Sith- The trailer looks very well done, and ive never really played a Star Wars game that dissapointed me, so i've got big hopes that this game will be awesome, and I hope it has multiplayer because that would be even better.

Army of Two- You know I can't really get excited by this one, because the first one I thought it was going to be awesome and I ended up getting bored with it after a few days, so I might end up just renting this one when it comes out just to see if they changed anything, but so far im not going to worry about this game.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:16 pm
Nintendo's whole conference had me fangasming many times over. I'm also excited for No More Heroes 2. The latest trailer was great.  

Regal Reprobation

LordVesquan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:41 pm
And did you see the the microsoft, no controller gaming thing?!?1

If it is as good as it looks, then I will be truly amazed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:14 pm
Didn't Sony try the same with the Eye-Toy?  

Regal Reprobation

LordVesquan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:58 pm
It was kinda similar I think, but this one looks alot better, but we will see if it actually works like they say it does.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:46 am
According to Kotaku, it's already coming out by 2010.  

Regal Reprobation

General Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff