Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply PFRC Mentoring Program
Astral Projections woes (power trouble) (kinda long)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Littledragon93

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:16 pm
Okay so here's my predicament.

For a while now I've had a natural ability to astral project. I can't project another physical form of myself, but its like my spirit leaves my body. End of last year/start of this year The power was under control, and strong. I could move my spirit, and I could also see other spirits. All this was happening while my body was in a sort of 'auto pilot' mode.

Well since then I've been under a lot of emotional stress and I just sort of stopped using my power and stopped trying to build it. It sort of went away.

Last night however, I astral projected by accident. It was a flicker. I was thinking about the room behind me and BAM, all of a sudden my spirit was in there. When I tried to focus it, it just kept flickering and when I finally managed to harness it, I could see my room as it was around 8 months ago. I was still seeing where I wanted to see, but it was like in the past.

All through today my power has been flickering, and its slightly uncontrollable. Its hard to control. I thought about my pricipals office and my spirit went there. It keeps flickering around and sometimes I can't tell if i'm projecting or not.

Help?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:17 am
lil-child-of-darkness
Okay so here's my predicament.

For a while now I've had a natural ability to astral project. I can't project another physical form of myself, but its like my spirit leaves my body. End of last year/start of this year The power was under control, and strong. I could move my spirit, and I could also see other spirits. All this was happening while my body was in a sort of 'auto pilot' mode.

Well since then I've been under a lot of emotional stress and I just sort of stopped using my power and stopped trying to build it. It sort of went away.

Last night however, I astral projected by accident. It was a flicker. I was thinking about the room behind me and BAM, all of a sudden my spirit was in there. When I tried to focus it, it just kept flickering and when I finally managed to harness it, I could see my room as it was around 8 months ago. I was still seeing where I wanted to see, but it was like in the past.

All through today my power has been flickering, and its slightly uncontrollable. Its hard to control. I thought about my pricipals office and my spirit went there. It keeps flickering around and sometimes I can't tell if i'm projecting or not.

Help?

Help. It's kinda getting worse  

Littledragon93

PrincessSaraQueen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:40 pm
I wouldn't think of that as astral projection, but more like bi-location, if that makes any sense.

Call it what you will, you should try to use this gift of yours daily, if possible. I like to astral travel every night before I go to bed. (Which only works if I'm sleeping alone...) As to how it's getting worse...I don't know what you mean.

If I don't reply fast enough for you, try PMing me. I just got back in the habit of getting on Gaia and might forget who I'm talking to or where I've been the past few nights/days. smile

Blessings!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:48 pm
Some times, People get shut down. Your ability may just be disappearing, or it could be relocating.

If I were you, I would try doing different things or practice more when my abilities. Like, maybe try something that would expand your ability.

Namikikyo

Nattfodd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:16 am
As with everyone, I recommend going back to basics -- re-learn your roots. You may or may not have the natural ability to do so, but knowing a firm psychological/spiritual process for doing so is essential to getting firm results. You should build upon a firm foundation.  
PFRC Mentoring Program

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games