Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I like this guy...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxX_miyuki-chan_kittyXxx

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:47 am
My bf has gotten weird on me, saying his life is hell, but I have tryed breaking up with him, and he spazzes out. I cant hurt him, but I'm not in love with him. I love him, but not in love.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 5:14 pm
he is makeing u feel bad about breaking up with him. if you want to break up with him cause you dont love with him then you should do it, its going to hurt him nomater how you do it and he is going to spazze out each time and it will make you feel you bad but its all part of him keeping you  

inu828

June-iful

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:59 am
be supportive and all but you can't let him manipulate you. he needs to know that enough is enough. stays friends with if you can but you need to break up with him for your sake  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:41 pm
Tell him the truth!

If you don't love him anymore, you better tell him that, and that he's being a jerk by manipulating you.  

Perfect Stranger 3-0

jazzygirl710

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:51 pm
just tell him exactly what you told us and that you still like him as a friend if he feels to bad about it spend time with him like take him to the movies or get him somthing speicial like somthing that maybe he has told you he wanted or just do something not as quality like just a letter would work or talking for a minute or more than one thing!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:38 pm
well i honestly feel the reason why he has been spazzing out
is because he feels it coming and doesnt wanna loose you
but you need to be stightout and honest because not only will you be hurting yourself by being with him when you dont love him
you'll be hurting him to by being with him and you dont feel anythin while he loves you  

PrincessRocker1

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff