Reply Pokemon Unleashed
I have wi-fi again! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:33 am
I have installed the new router today, which means that I can use the Wi-Fi adapter again! Win! ^^

Negai: If you still want a legit Shaymin (complete with Micle berry), we can trade now. We just need to work out the details (i.e. what I get in return). ^^  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:41 am
What are you looking for for that Shaymin?  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:08 am
fonkemonkey

I'd prefer either a legit event pokemon I don't already have (Hu-oh, Lugia, Deoxys, Celebi, or Darkrai. Arceus has not been released yet as far as I know), or a shiny I don't have already (pretty much anything but zubat, bellosoom, and wishcash. Preferably a shiny eevee but any will do).

But I already promised it to Negai. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:16 am
krishnath
fonkemonkey

I'd prefer either a legit event pokemon I don't already have (Hu-oh, Lugia, Deoxys, Celebi, or Darkrai. Arceus has not been released yet as far as I know), or a shiny I don't have already (pretty much anything but zubat, bellosoom, and wishcash. Preferably a shiny eevee but any will do).

Yeah. I know you promised after I posted. I should have read it closer.  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:25 am
fonkemonkey
krishnath
fonkemonkey

Yeah. I know you promised after I posted. I should have read it closer.

Don't worry about it. It happens to the best of us. I do it frequently myself. >.<  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:18 am
I might be able to get you a legit Celebi, if that would interest you. My sister and I both got one at the 10th aniversary mall tour, but she hasn't played her game since then and would probably be fine with me tranfering the Celebi to the DS games...Not 100% sure, but that's the most interesting thing I could offer....I'm kinda attached to the ones I only have one of. But I'll check on that Celebi....  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:55 am
Negai Boshi
I might be able to get you a legit Celebi, if that would interest you. My sister and I both got one at the 10th aniversary mall tour, but she hasn't played her game since then and would probably be fine with me tranfering the Celebi to the DS games...Not 100% sure, but that's the most interesting thing I could offer....I'm kinda attached to the ones I only have one of. But I'll check on that Celebi....

That would be perfect. ^^

But, if she disagrees, we can figure something else out. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:21 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi

She said it's fine, so I'm transfering it to Diamond right now. Apparently, she'd forgotten she even had the game. She still wants the game, but she doesn't care about the Celebi....*shrugs* So you can have it.
Now we just have to be online at the same time....  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:51 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

She said it's fine, so I'm transfering it to Diamond right now. Apparently, she'd forgotten she even had the game. She still wants the game, but she doesn't care about the Celebi....*shrugs* So you can have it.

We have managed that before, so we can do it again. ^^

The Shaymin I will be trading is currently on Pearl, so it is my pearl game you will be trading with.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:45 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

The Shaymin I will be trading is currently on Pearl, so it is my pearl game you will be trading with.

Yup! ^-^
Okay, um...do I have your friend code for that one? And do you have mine? I'm sure I have one of yours, but...
Mine's 4897 2533 4988, if you need it for that game.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:25 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Yup! ^-^
Okay, um...do I have your friend code for that one? And do you have mine? I'm sure I have one of yours, but...

I didn't have you registered on Pearl.

OT: Tanya
FC: 5370 2501 0826  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:56 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Yup! ^-^

Weird, I went to register you and I already had it, though it shows I've never interacted with you...  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:48 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Yup! ^-^

Weird, I went to register you and I already had it, though it shows I've never interacted with you...

It has to do with the Random Egg Exchange I gather... We really should start that one up again, it was fun. >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:38 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Yup! ^-^

It has to do with the Random Egg Exchange I gather... We really should start that one up again, it was fun. >.<

Oh, yeah, probably. We really should. Doesn't Platinum have a funny feature like that? I should look into that, so anyone else with Platinum could incorporate that into it, maybe.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:02 am
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Yup! ^-^

Oh, yeah, probably. We really should. Doesn't Platinum have a funny feature like that? I should look into that, so anyone else with Platinum could incorporate that into it, maybe.

I think it does in the wi-fi plaza. I think it works like this: Everyone puts an egg into the machine, then there is a small animation and the machine randomly distributes the eggs between the participating people. Of course, you have a small risk of receiving your own egg back, but hey, that's the risk you gotta take. ^^

So, when should we trade?  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces