Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sin City Streets

Back to Guilds

An adult-oriented (18+) environment set in the trendy heart of "Sin City" Las Vegas!!! 

Tags: 18 and Over, Adult, Las Vegas, Party, Games 

Reply "Spam Asylum-Forum for Random Crap"
Post random/interesting news here

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hooray for gold
  +
View Results

Doom Pookie

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:57 am
So this station has some weird news if anyone wants to look. Sometimes they also have time wasters if you're up for it...

news  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:58 pm
Extra Extra! Read all about it! Jeff Co. WB4N takes on South Helena 'Snobs' In the first Tri county stick rock game Thursday June 4th at the vacant lot behind the old abandon daycare center. Winner gets their beer paid for by the loosing team at the Realto bar and grill. Hope you guys cheer us on in spirit!
Go WB4N!  

Scy Lancer

The Memory of Lystra

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:43 pm
Here's a funny...

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – Authorities say they've arrested two suspected bank robbers after their getaway vehicle ran out of gas.

Daytona Beach police say 38-year-old Randall Fredric Walker went into the Riverside National Bank Tuesday afternoon and demanded money from a teller. After leaving the bank with the money, authorities say Walker jumped into a Jeep Cherokee driven by 35-year-old Jason Warren Dietrich. The two didn't get far before the vehicle ran out of gas.

The men got out of the sport utility vehicle and left the area separately. But police found the abandoned SUV and traced it back to Dietrich, the registered owner.

Both men face bank robbery charges. They were being held on $50,000 bail.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:24 am
Ok I think you all should know about whats going on in my little corner of the world. First of all we won our Stick Rock match!

Ok since March we have had 2 plane crashes.
A total of about 8 fires in Mile City, Butte, Great Falls and a few other small towns.
We had an explosion in Bozeman.
One of the cops I'm friends with, "Grimmy" Had to shoot and kill a guy a few weeks ago.
Last week a kid shot three kids killing one instantly another died two days later and the last one is in serious condition. The whole thing was over a girl.
this was all in three months. It might not seem like much to some folks but to me in Montana all this is freaky as hell. My state is going to hell I think.  

Scy Lancer

"Spam Asylum-Forum for Random Crap"

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff