• Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:53 pm
SuicidalSkittles
jario maon
SuicidalSkittles
jario maon
SuicidalSkittles
Disabled my twitter account. Hoping this prevents me from checking it 40 times an hour.

Howdy there Skittles, sorry that you felt that you needed to deactivate your twitter in order to stop checking it. also, that its been you mostly keeping this guild active all this time. I'll try to be more active, now that I finally got a laptop.

No, I think Prof. Moonie posts more often in her little spam thread she has, but I appreciate it lol.

ah, true, moonie has been very active there... I think I should begin my own, a long long time ago, before many changes happened to gaia which then became gaiaonline, my friends and I had our own little guild and one of the threads was a dice based battle arena we used dice irl and posted our rolls, but now gaia has a dice function, so yeah. i think I'll do that.

Do it! Start your own! smile
about to do that right now!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:01 pm
I don't know why I let people get to me anymore. I used to brush it off. Why does it affect me now..?  

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:56 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:09 pm
gaia_zurg gaia_kittenstar gaia_crown gaia_diamond  

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:21 pm
SuicidalSkittles
I don't know why I let people get to me anymore. I used to brush it off. Why does it affect me now..?

Because you've seen too much of this kind of behavior, and since it hasn't made sense in the first place -- it may seem like nothing ever changes.

My significant other rages against politics + the antics of politicians until he is red in the face. I just tell him to turn the news channel off and to try to unwind by taking the time to play his guitar, and sing some songs.♬  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:12 am
Clove Boheme
SuicidalSkittles

Because you've seen too much of this kind of behavior, and since it hasn't made sense in the first place -- it may seem like nothing ever changes.

My significant other rages against politics + the antics of politicians until he is red in the face. I just tell him to turn the news channel off and to try to unwind by taking the time to play his guitar, and sing some songs.♬
Politics.. ugh. My Mom and my brothers used to argue at every single family function and it was always about politics...

My husband is the exact opposite. He hardly ever gets mad or upset about anything, or, at least he doesn't show it. Like I've seen him upset obviously, but I've never seen him mad.  

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

Clove Boheme

Allied Explorer

8,600 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:51 am
SuicidalSkittles
Clove Boheme
SuicidalSkittles

Politics.. ugh. My Mom and my brothers used to argue at every single family function and it was always about politics...

My husband is the exact opposite. He hardly ever gets mad or upset about anything, or, at least he doesn't show it. Like I've seen him upset obviously, but I've never seen him mad.

I think you are lucky. My significant other gets so wound up over things that bug him -- difficult politicians, millennials who spend time looking at their cell phones while walking, chatty music DJs, television commercials, and the fact that I like spending time on Gaia.

Mind you, he is a very loving partner -- he is my health giver and I depend on him for helping me through the day -- but, being highly opinionated, I often hear him loudly yell and swear about all sorts of occurrences that happen on a daily basis. cat_3nodding  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff