Crew

Rainbow Witch

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:42 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:14 pm
It's really a shame that I spent so many years organizing family get-togethers when my Mom was alive, only to get invited to nothing after she passed.  

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:44 am
What a super boring Sunday. I'm honestly kind of stressing out about moving across the country. We won't actually know if we are going to or not for a couple months or so. I keep looking at houses but the market changes so much daily. I don't want to find a house I want, and then us not end up moving.

Why am I the way that I am.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:45 am
Also, it was my Moms birthday yesterday. She would have been 58. I knew I was going to dread the day, but it honestly got better. Aaron ordered me flowers, edible arrangements, and we had specialty grilled cheese. He surprises me sometimes.  

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:50 am
I'm literally invisible to everyone until they need something. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:51 am
I hate that I've been using this sort of as rant/feelings diary. I've never been one to put feelings and stuff out in the open, but I don't know how to cope anymore.  

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:47 pm
Disabled my twitter account. Hoping this prevents me from checking it 40 times an hour.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:59 am
SuicidalSkittles
Disabled my twitter account. Hoping this prevents me from checking it 40 times an hour.

Howdy there Skittles, sorry that you felt that you needed to deactivate your twitter in order to stop checking it. also, that its been you mostly keeping this guild active all this time. I'll try to be more active, now that I finally got a laptop.  

jario maon

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

9,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:49 am
jario maon
SuicidalSkittles

Howdy there Skittles, sorry that you felt that you needed to deactivate your twitter in order to stop checking it. also, that its been you mostly keeping this guild active all this time. I'll try to be more active, now that I finally got a laptop.

No, I think Prof. Moonie posts more often in her little spam thread she has, but I appreciate it lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:38 am
SuicidalSkittles
jario maon
SuicidalSkittles

No, I think Prof. Moonie posts more often in her little spam thread she has, but I appreciate it lol.

ah, true, moonie has been very active there... I think I should begin my own, a long long time ago, before many changes happened to gaia which then became gaiaonline, my friends and I had our own little guild and one of the threads was a dice based battle arena we used dice irl and posted our rolls, but now gaia has a dice function, so yeah. i think I'll do that.  

jario maon

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

9,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:02 am
jario maon
SuicidalSkittles
jario maon
SuicidalSkittles

ah, true, moonie has been very active there... I think I should begin my own, a long long time ago, before many changes happened to gaia which then became gaiaonline, my friends and I had our own little guild and one of the threads was a dice based battle arena we used dice irl and posted our rolls, but now gaia has a dice function, so yeah. i think I'll do that.

Do it! Start your own! smile  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces