Welcome to Gaia! ::

Claudia's Cloud

Back to Guilds

enter my odd my mind, a place for my buddies and there buddies 

Reply Roleplay
Romance Roleplay: The Dolls [4x4] ((Accepting ONLY.))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackOleander
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:31 pm
There are things in our world.....

Things, not many understand........

Because in this world.......

There's People....

And there's Dolls.

Story:
There are 4 Dolls in this world. they are bound to their owners by special rings. Each ring has a special color for their doll. There's Blue,Gold, Black, and Silver. 4 teenage boys will discover these rings...... The dolls, however, must find love by their 20th birthday or they lose their life and never get to become human..Will the owner fall in love with their doll, or will their doll fall for someone else........... You decide.

~~Dolls~~
•Serenity: The Doll of peace. Her ring is GOLD. She generally has a sweet appearance. She's blond and sweet. She doesn't have a feeling of hatred or anger. Only serenity and peace.
•Geniveve, ((AKA Jenny or Eve)): She is smart and wise. Her ring is BLACK.She doesn't like fighting much, but will when necessary. She doesn't feel peace. At all. She can be happy, but never at peace.
•Kyrani, ((Kyra)): The doll of the dark. Her ring is SILVER. She is punky and can be rude, but truly has a kind heart inside. she is very tough and protects those close to her, no matter what.
•Saraphi ,((Sarah)): the doll of mischief. Her ring is BLUE.She can be kind and smart but prefers pulling pranks. Like Kyra, she likes to hide her emotions, hardly ever showing them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skeleton:
[color=one] llcharacter greetingll, I'm [strike][size=18]________[/size], [/strike]but call me [size=18] [strike]((Name next to main name))[/strike] [/size]. [/color]

[color=two] Yeah, I listen to [size=9]((username))[/size] . [/color]

[color=three]I'm a [size=18] [i]((Doll or human)). [/i][/size][/color]

[color=two]My [size=18]power(s)[/size] is ((one-two powers here, ONLY FOR DOLL.))[/color]

[color=one] [size=18][b]llcharacter's intro for personalityll[/b] [/size] ((if doll, insert what I wrote next to your character's name here; if male, write your own. Add your age here too! And dolls have to be teens, not in their hundreds)) [/color]

[color=three] [size=18]Okay, since you're curious: [/size] ((bio)) [/color]

[color=four] [size=18][b]Oh yeah!: [/b][/size] ((insert anything extra here)) [/color]

[color=two] [size=18]llcharacter picture introll [/color][/size] ((Insert real person pic here; NOTE: dolls look and live like humans.))

::THE RULES::
Are the same as the ones for the roleplay.
Send me all profiles.
Girls title them "I want to be free:
Boys title it "How can I help them?"
Post a xp somewhere in your PM.

AVAILABLE DOLLS:

•Serenity
•Geniveve:
•Kyrani {taken by BlackOleander}
•Saraphi

Available Boys:

•Boy 1
•Boy 2
•Boy 3
•Boy 4

Female Profiles:

Bonjour, Comment Allez-Vous?, I'm Kyrani, but call me Kyra .

Yeah, I listen to BlackOleander So what? .

I'm a Doll.

My power(s) is creation/mainpulation of ice and telekinesis.

Gosh, you're so nosy about me. The doll of the dark. her ring is silver. She is punky and can be rude, but truly has a kind heart inside. she is very tough and protects those close to her, no matter what.

Okay, since you're curious: Kyra hadn't known she was a doll until she was 13. She was always the outcast among mortals. She wears a lot of black and tends to be alone. She looovvees music and reading. Her favorite type of guy is emo or goth. At least, that is always who she had crushes on. But hadn't ever fallen in love. She is now at the mortal age of 17.

Oh yeah!: Kyra has two cross necklaces and a dagger.

Take a picture, It lasts longer! User Image

Male Profiles:

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:47 pm
((this seem interesting 3nodding ))  

Cloudpanda611
Captain

BlackOleander
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:58 pm
Cloudpanda611
((this seem interesting 3nodding ))

((it will be =3 I'm finishing it up right now))  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games