I see you've found the new forum! Well I'm glad you've checked in because this is one major change in the the RPs will be ran! 3nodding

You know how in most RPs the profiles are requested to be either posted or PMed to the RP owner? Well now you are going to keep doing that, but once your Profile has been checked out and okayed by the owner you are going to post your profile here! Well, not in this particular thread, but a thread you are going to make!

This is how it works:

Step 1: Create a New Topic

Step 2: Put your Username in the Topic along with Profiles, so "Username Profiles"

Step 3: List the RPs in this guild that you have joined

Step 4: Post your topic!

Now what you are going to do is in each reply your make to your thread you will add your profile from the corrisponding RP! So say the first RP you listed on the original post says "T.O.K.E.", Well you are going to go copy your character from the RP and post it into the first reply to your thread.

Wondering what to do when you enter another RP? Edit your first post, put the name of the RP, then Reply to your thread and add it! Simple as that!

The reason for this change is that it will be easier to request help from the mods and other members if you want some tips on creating Character Sketches and Filling them out!

If you have any questions feel free to reply to this topic and ask them. I'd be glad to help everyone understand this new change!