Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Shaymin, I has it...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:52 am
Well, technically I have two, one of Diamond and one on Pearl....  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:22 pm
*is jealous*

sorry i have not been on the paste week and a half i'm still moving in my new apartment.  

Gnome Serial

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:38 pm
Lucky. I wish I could have gone to the event here...  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:22 am
Negai Boshi
Well, depending on what you offer, I am will to part with one of the two. I only need one after all.

@gnome: Don't worry about it, I haven't exactly been the most active member myself this last half year or so. Lol. >.<  

krishnath

Gnome Serial

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:12 pm
krishnath
Negai Boshi
Well, depending on what you offer, I am will to part with one of the two. I only need one after all.

@gnome: Don't worry about it, I haven't exactly been the most active member myself this last half year or so. Lol. >.<

yeah it seems I have a few weeks of being a member then i leave for a while.... sorry about that guys. And i just got emerald so let me know if you would be willing to trade for some legendary poke's  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:47 am
Gnome Serial
krishnath
Negai Boshi

yeah it seems I have a few weeks of being a member then i leave for a while.... sorry about that guys. And i just got emerald so let me know if you would be willing to trade for some legendary poke's

Only third gen legendary I don't have is an event exclusive (Deoxsys), and last time I traded for that one, I ended up with a hacked pokemon. >.<  

krishnath

Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff