Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Hijo de la Luna *One on One rp* Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0oaphroditeo0

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:45 am
User Image

1||ToB
2||Story
3||Plot
4||Profile Skeleton
5||Characters

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:46 am
Post 1~~ToB
Post 2~~Story
Post 3~~Plot
Post 4~~Profile Skeleton
Post 5~~Characters

User Image

User Image
Hijo de la Luna

Fool, the one who doesn't understand, tells a legend of a gypsy woman who summoned the moon until dawn. Crying she begged for the day to come, to marry a gypsy man.
"You shall have your man dark skinned woman," said the full moon from the sky. "But in return I want the first son you have with him. For she who sacrifices her son for the sake of not being alone, would have barely loved him."
Moon you want to be a mother, and you can't find a love to make a woman of you. Tell me silver moon, what do you intend to do with a child of the flesh?
Son of the moon.
From a cinnamon father, a boy was born. White as the back of an ermine with grey eyes instead of olive. Moon's albino boy.
"Damn his appearance! This is not my son! And I will not stand it!" The gypsy man, believing himself dishonored, went to his woman, knife in hand. "Who's son is this?! You have surely lied to me!" And wounded her mortally. Then he went to the woodlands with the child in his arms, and abandoned him there.
Moon you want to be a mother, and you can't find a love to make a woman of you. Tell me silver moon, what do you intend to do with a child of the flesh?
Son of the moon.
And on the nights when there's a full moon, it's because the boy is in a good mood. And if the boy cries, the moon will wane, to make him a cradle.

0oaphroditeo0

0oaphroditeo0

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:49 am
Post 1~~ToB
Post 2~~Story
Post 3~~Plot
Post 4~~Profile Skeleton
Post 5~~Characters

User Image

Life had always been a blur for Caelan Valentine, days fading into nights, nights only arising to repeat the cycle. It wasn't that he disliked life, he could just never get a grasp on it. He was an orphan, never knowing his parents, wishing everyday just to see the gentle features he imagined reflected on a woman's face; just to know that he wasn't completely alone. One night, after the world had sped by, never stopping for him, he had a dream. No, not just a dream, a reality to conquer all other realities that made them gaze in awe.
He awoke in a different world, the sky was a darker shade, the moon shining with an imperial light, nothing to challenge it as far as the eye could see. His skin seemed to glow in it's brilliant light, the moon itself calling to him. For once in the boys life he saw the true beauty of the moon, her pale face mirroring the soft and beautiful features he'd always imagined. He longed for her embrace, the woman of the moon, for surely he had found his home.

...If he can reach it.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:56 am
Post 1~~ToB
Post 2~~Story
Post 3~~Plot
Post 4~~Profile Skeleton
Post 5~~Characters

User Image

Boys

[quote][imgleft]URL (http://...) of picture, medium sized please![/imgleft]

[align=center][color=darkblue]Gaia Name::[/color] [color=grey]{[b]...[/b]}[/color]
[color=darkblue]My name is::[/color] [color=grey]{[b]rp name[/b]}[/color]
[color=darkblue]But you can call me::[/color] [color=grey]{[b]nickname[/b]}[/color]
[color=darkblue]I am::[/color] [color=grey]{[b]age[/b]}[/color]
[color=darkblue]In Caelan's reality I am::[/color] [color=grey]{[b]type of creature[/b]}[/color]
[color=darkblue]I am interested in::[/color] [color=grey]{[b]boys/girls/both[/b]}[/color]
[color=darkblue]When I was a kid::[/color] [color=grey]{[b]time for a sob story...or not[/b]}[/color]
[color=darkblue]I'm unique because I am::[/color] [color=grey]{[b]personality[/b]}[/color]
[color=darkblue]I forgot to tell you::[/color] [color=grey]{[b]any other things we need to know?[/b]}[/color][/align][/quote]

Girls

[quote][imgright]URL (http://...) of picture, medium sized please![/imgright]

[align=center][color=violet]Gaia Name::[/color] [color=lightblue]{[b]...[/b]}[/color]
[color=violet]My name is::[/color] [color=lightblue]{[b]rp name[/b]}[/color]
[color=violet]But you can call me::[/color] [color=lightblue]{[b]nickname[/b]}[/color]
[color=violet]I am::[/color] [color=lightblue]{[b]age[/b]}[/color]
[color=violet]In Caelan's dream I am::[/color] [color=lightblue]{[b]type of creature[/b]}[/color]
[color=violet]I am interested in::[/color] [color=lightblue]{[b]boys/girls/both[/b]}[/color]
[color=violet]When I was a kid::[/color] [color=lightblue]{[b]time for a sob story...or not[/b]}[/color]
[color=violet]I'm unique because I am::[/color] [color=lightblue]{[b]personality[/b]}[/color]
[color=violet]I forgot to tell you::[/color] [color=lightblue]{[b]any other things we need to know?[/b]}[/color][/align][/quote]

0oaphroditeo0

0oaphroditeo0

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:02 am
Post 1~~ToB
Post 2~~Story
Post 3~~Plot
Post 4~~Profile Skeleton
Post 5~~Characters

User Image

Quote:
User Image

Gaia Name:: {0oa p h r o d i t e o0}
My name is:: {Luna}
But you can call me:: {Moon}
I am:: {a few hundred years younger than the planet Earth}
In Caelan's reality I am:: {the moon and his mother}
I'm unique because I am:: {kind, but fierce when I am angered.}
I forgot to tell you:: {I control all elements in my world.}

Quote:
User Image

Gaia Name:: {Lucifer Moloch}
My name is:: {Caelan Valentine}
But you can call me:: {Cale}
I am:: {19}
In Caelan's dream I am:: {the moon's child}
I am interested in:: {Girls}
When I was a kid:: {I never knew my mom or my dad. But I'm not sad, because I look to the moon. I never knew why, the moon was comforting for me. I've done a variety of things just to survive, but nothing horrible. I've got a clean conscious.}
I'm unique because I am:: {pretty quiet, yet cheerful and friendly. I can be pretty naive and thick-headed, though.}
I forgot to tell you:: {The one thing that makes me upset is my lack of color.}

Quote:
User Image

Gaia Name:: {0oa p h r o d i t eo0}
My name is:: {Kirei Papetto}
But you can call me:: {Kiki}
I am:: {230}
In Keitaro's dream I am:: {human puppet}
I am interested in:: {boys}
When I was a kid:: {My master built me to dance and sing for him because he was so lonely. Eventually, my master died and I was left to wander the world of Luna by myself. I await the day when I will find someone to guide me through life, someone to take control of my puppet strings.}
I'm unique because I am:: {quiet, kind, and observant}
I forgot to tell you:: {I usually stay around lakes surrounded by forests that so I can perform my dance on the water and repair myself with the surrounding wood.}

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:18 am
User Image
Caelan drifted along, eyes wearily set ahead of him. He wasn't sure how long he had been here, nor was he sure how long he was going to go. Oh well, he didn't mind. Or really care. As long as there was a moon to see and somewhere to go, he didn't mind. In fact, he really liked it here. Here, he could see the moon always. That made him very happy. Caelan brushed his hands through his shaggy white hair, seeing a village up ahead. Oh, good, he needed some food. Caelan smiled, realizing that he might just see a pretty girl in this village.

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200

0oaphroditeo0

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:30 am
User Image

Kirei skipped through the forest with a grand smile on her wooden features, a typical hobby of the energetic puppet. Occasionally, she would stop to pick a flower or two to add them to the daisy chain on her head that grew larger by the day, but usually she would merely hop over roots, swing through the branches, or dance on the tiny ponds that formed in little dips in the ground. As she continued to skip through the forest with a small hum vibrating her lips, she noticed the forest beginning to thin into a large meadow, divided by a path that lead to a nearby village.

"I haven't been to Celestial village in quite a while," she mused allowed as she slowed her skip down to a graceful walk. Her black dress swept across the leaves on the ground and the veil that covered her back waved in the wind, creating a ghostly image in the night.

She stepped onto the path that led to the said town and with a cheerful grin, she contemplated on what she would do when she finally reached the lights.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:54 am
User Image
Caelan stepped foot into the village, warm smile gracing his lips. But, that was just a cover. Internally, he was becoming quite worried. All the locals were muttering, gesticulating, and glancing at Caelan. Apparently his look unnerved them. Great, just what Caelan wanted. Caelan looked up before his depression could start, and saw the moon. Instantly, a wave of relief came upon him. It was the closest thing he ever had to being embraced by a loving mother, and it was just as comforting. Caelan looked down in time to see a rather large fist decorated by a rather ornate tattoo design on the knuckle. Pity, and he had just been feeling so well...

Caelan sat in an alley, bloody and bruised from his beating. His consistent white coloration was now marred by the discoloration of his own bruises. Caelan sat, watery eyes faced upwards, fixated on the moon. He could already see it, the moon was starting to wane. It was odd, and he noted this occurrence a long time ago. Still, after a long wayward gaze at the moon, Caelan dropped his head, resting his head on his knees.

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200

0oaphroditeo0

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:15 am
User Image
"Kiki! Long time no see!" shouted a bar keep from inside a tavern at the edge of the village. Kirei took the time to say hello back and curtsy for the rest of the cheering men, demanding a special dance.

"Sorry you guys!" she exclaimed as she brushed her hair back over her shoulder. "Maybe sometime later? I'm busy trying to find someplace to stay!"
As they whined in protest, Kirei skipped away with a cute grin, saying hi to those that recognized her after all of the years from her being away.

After a short break of playing with a few children that requested her friendship, she departed for the thicker part of the village: where the bars, hotels, and shops resided. It was when she was passing by a certain alley where she stopped in confusion, noticing a light as bright as the moon shining in the shadowed pathway.

"Hello?" she called as she walked on her tip toes with her back bent forward, trying to gain a better look at the carrier of the light. "Is there someone in here?"

A silent breathing came from the source, signaling that there was indeed a body behind the cause of her wonder. "He... Oh my," she exclaimed as she noticed that it was a battered and bruised boy who's skin was a pale and beautiful porcelain. It caused her kind heart to shatter in sadness to see his radiant skin discolored with red, purple, and blue, and as she put a hand on the boy's shoulder in comfort, she tilted her head to get a better view of the hidden visage.

"Hello? Are you okay?"

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:04 am
User Image
Caelan was on the verge of finally breaking when he heard a voice. Caelan tried to ignore the voice, but it itself was beautiful. He felt a dainty hand touch his shoulder and comforting words touch his ear. Caelan sniffed, his final barrage against tears, and tried to subtly wipe away the moistness from his eyes. He looked up, seeing a beautiful face looking at his with horror, pain, and fascination in her eyes. Caelan sniffed once more, wiping the small trail of dried blood from his lip. He spoke, voice managing to make itself flat.
"Yeah... I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?"
His eyes were filled with anger and accusation. So, he was fair-skinned. So, he looked like a wuss. Wasn't his fault, was it?

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200

0oaphroditeo0

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:07 pm
User Image

Kirei's breath lost its grasp on her as she stared into the boy's eyes, their crystalline blue light taking it's hold on her heart. She moved her wooden eyes, ones that could never be as beautiful as his, over his body, examining his wounds and taking note of the shakiness in his tone.

"Well, you have so many cuts and bruises on you that I thought you would need help healing them," she replied in a small voice as she ran a finger over a bruise forming on his jawbone.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:36 pm
User Image
Ah, she brought it up. His cuts and bruises. From his fight. For being a freak of nature. Caelan smacked away her hand, in an all-around bad mood.
"Yeah, well, I don't. Now piss off."
Caelan stubbornly turned his head away, trying to send her away. She just wanted to help him because he looked like he couldn't help himself. He looked like a pathetic weakling, who'd break as soon as you touched him. Caelan hated that, and tried as much as possible to forget it.

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200

0oaphroditeo0

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:46 pm
User Image

Depression instantly clouded Kirei's features as she took the hand that she touched him with back to it's rightful position on her side. Her eyes searched his expression for a moment longer before she stood back up, her wooden joints creaking in the slightest.

"It just looked like what you needed at the moment was a friend," she tried to explain herself one last time. "If you change your mind though, you can come find me at the Red Hill Inn at the center of town," she informed with a sad smile, hoping with all of her heart that he would get up to come with her now, or at least meet her there.

Before she turned to walk to her destination she turned and gave him one last look over, still reveling in his moon-like beauty. "You remind me so much of Luna," she stated with a soft angelic tone before turning back around and walking out of the alley with dainty steps.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:05 am
User Image
Caelan still sat, trying to ignore the girl. His friend? Yeah right... but who was Luna? Caelan sat alone, still sour. Yeah, like he'd change his mind. Or go to the Red Hill Inn. Caelan soon began feeling bad, and looked up to the moon. He felt all his anger beginning to ebb away, and his pain. Not the little stuff on the skin, no, he felt the pain of betrayal going away. Caelan just sat there, then finally made a feeble smile.
"I suppose I should at least say sorry..."
Caelan's face dropped, and he staggered to his feet. He made his way to the street, and began roaming, eyes scanning for the woman. She wasn't so bad, he supposed. Caelan took one last look of the moon before moving. He began walking to the center of town. Caelan spotted the girl, and walked to her side. He ignored the stares and the whispers, which doubled due to his... state. Caelan caught up to her, but couldn't get himself to say sorry, so he just decided to say something else.
"So who's Luna, anyway?"

The Mad Magic Muffin Man

O.G. Poster

11,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Olympian 200

0oaphroditeo0

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:56 am
User Image

I wonder why he was so mean, she mused as she glided through the streets with a blank look on her face. Was I being too forward? She pondered over these thoughts for a moment longer before she felt the eyes of people on her back, causing her to feel a bit unnerved seeing how they weren't the kind of "nice" stares that she got. Kiki's eyes scanned her surroundings to see if it wasn't her that they were staring at, and when she saw the familiar pale skinned boy walking beside her, she couldn't help but smile.

"How can you not know who Luna is? She is the all creator and controller of our world," she explained as she pointed up at the moon to provide a visual. "I have seen her before only because I've traveled to her temple many a time. Someone my age has nothing else better to do I suppose." She continued to talk on, happy that she finally had a friend to share her thoughts with, and when they reached the Red Hill Inn, she quickly checked them in and brought him to her room.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff