Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Questing HQ
Marge's Quest Thread (500k/500k) Waiting for a Slot!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well hi! 8D
  Hello!
View Results

MargeXX

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:59 pm
Hi! And welcome to my quest thread! <3

So I'm Marge and I've poked my head into the soq thread a few times in the past, but I've never really been active in it. I hope to change that now and I also hope to obtain my first soq. To do so, I'll be questing for Gwandoya, the pretty stallion whose concept you can read below.

I've played around with the idea of Gwandoya for quite a while, almost a year, and I have him as customs in two other shops. His two reference images are actually the teen and adult stage of him in one of the said shops which has unfortuanatly gone on almost a year long hiatus as of right now. Gwandoya, or Grim, as he's known in the other shop, is well, grim. I created his concept the week after my great-grandmother passed away and so he's based slightly on colors of mourning and such. He's a rather cunning creature who uses kind words and actions into tricking poor unsuspecting others into thinking that he too is kind. He's a stud really and is obsessed with making sure to pass on his genes, but he makes sure to woo the females first. Well kind of. He acts and plays as if he's in love with them, but once they're pregnant, Gwandoya would rather leave then stick around. Occasionally he'll stick around to see his offspring born, but that's it.

I'm looking forward to the day when I manage to get him and to plotting and roleplaying with him. ^^

Oh, and please feel free to post any thought or comment you might have. <3

5/24/09- Began questing towards a uni soq
Later 5/24/09- Found out that my current design actually classified as a mutant, not a uni. Changed Gwandoya's horn to a normal uni horn.
5/25/09- Decided that I'll plan to get Gwandoya as a uni, but if slots open and I have enough for an edited regular, then I'll just get him without his wings or horn. Will continue to save for a uni until I get him though.
5/27/09- Decided that he just wouldn't be the same with a normal uni horn and have again changed his design, this time to a regular edited soq.
6/10/09- Thanks to a few donations and selling things, I've completed my quest. Now I just need a slot. <33
6/12/09- Entered Lil's june slots! -crosses fingers-
6/13/09- Won Liron in a flaffle hosted by King! <333 Still waiting on custom results.
6/17/09- Well, no luck with Lil's customs. Maybe next time!
6/20/09- Found out about the 2nd option for the male template and decided the look would be better for Gwandoya. Editted his form to include it.
7/1/09- Entered Gwandoya's concept in the July Custom Event. Due to lowered prices and the fact that a different horn is allowed to be edited onto unis, he's been entered with his original curved-horn design. <3 -crosses fingers and hopes for luck-

Donations -

20k - Plain Old Trudy
75k - Doctor Whos Daughter

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:01 pm
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Gwandoya
Owner: MargeXX
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Grim
Breed: Spirited
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): He is mainly black, but his mane and tail are a dark, royal purple. His hooves are a light yellow and his lower legs are a even lighter yellow that goes up to fade at about his knees. His eyes are light yellow like his hooves. He has a curved comet’s tail making that's the same color as his eyes and hooves behind each eye. Both the markings behind his eyes and his lower legs are almost glowing. He has a medium tail and editted mane.
Reference image(s): But without wings and horn- | X | X |
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Purple and Yellow
Hair/clothing edits: I'd like his mane to be like it is in the first ref picture. Short, spikey, and almost falling into his eyes.

I'd like for him to be on the 2nd male template with both legs down and the more muscular look. Thanks! <3

MargeXX

Apotropaics

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:46 pm
Hey Marge! :3 Awesome concept~

I just wanted to let you know that a Uni with a curved horn would be considered a Mutant. :C Mutant aren't available through Regular custom slots- you'd have to get a Bribe slot.
Or, you could get a Kirin, which come with curved horns, but those are way more expensive, so... ?

... My opinion: he'd be just as awesome with a straight horn. xD

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:58 pm
*was going to say the same thing* xD

The curved horn is the Kirin's horn, which is long and curving. An actual Uni spiraled horn that curves would be a mutation.
Kirin are 2mil... and they come with other breed-specific edits. C:

-Nessus-Euenos-

MargeXX

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:33 am
heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:31 pm
Good luck hun! He is gorgeous! -can't wait to throw her own customs at him- XD

Pale Mist

MargeXX

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:39 pm
<3 Thanks. I'd love to roleplay them sometime!  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:42 am
heart  

MargeXX

MargeXX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:54 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:18 pm
heart  

MargeXX

evil pirate duck

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:37 pm