Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sin City Streets

Back to Guilds

An adult-oriented (18+) environment set in the trendy heart of "Sin City" Las Vegas!!! 

Tags: 18 and Over, Adult, Las Vegas, Party, Games 

Reply === The Strip ===
Any hidden talents out there that you can share???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got Talent???
  I can draw a stick man.
  I can pat my head & rub my belly.
View Results

iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:29 pm
User Image

If anyone has a talent/gift that they might can use to contribute to the Guild, please post it in this forum. We would be more than glad to hear from you. Let us know if there is something special that you are interested in sharing with us to make this Guild a successful one. Your talent/gift may include:

1. Being able to link threads, etc.
2. Creativity in the making of forums.
3. Ability to greet others.
4. Being wonderful at making up games.
5. Creating siggies, banners, etc.

I think that you get the picture, so hit us up... wink

Thanks! ~Sugar~

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:24 pm
Talents, drawing, cooking....uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  

Nephillium

1tungun

5,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:53 pm
nothing helpful but i can tie a knot in a cherry stem redface  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:26 pm
Well as you already know I am VC in 2 guilds. My talents well where should I start. I know how to run guilds. I can welcome ppl; invite ppl to join, set up contests and the list goes on.

I can not make banners though. As for games I could post a heap here.

Really depends on what you want as to what I might be able to do for you.

Now I'm off to post. Still coming 2nd but I'm aiming for 1st!  

Mystic Starfire

Kinnei
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:39 pm
I'm always willing to mentor people in the Guild if you need me to. As far as other talents...let me see what sorts of games I can come with for the games forum.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:57 pm
Mystic Starfire
Well as you already know I am VC in 2 guilds. My talents well where should I start. I know how to run guilds. I can welcome ppl; invite ppl to join, set up contests and the list goes on.

I can not make banners though. As for games I could post a heap here.

Really depends on what you want as to what I might be able to do for you.

Now I'm off to post. Still coming 2nd but I'm aiming for 1st!

Hello there! I was wondering if you knew how to start a booty grab thread in our forums? Also, someone mentioned a lottery...do you know how to create one of those as well? If you have the time to work on one of these ideas, please let me know. If not, I certainly understand. wink As far as gaming...you are welcome to add any creative game that you would like. Thanks a million! ~Sugar~  

iX Sugar_N_Spice Xi
Vice Captain

Mystic Starfire

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:25 pm
Lottery is easy enough. How about you pm me with what you want as far as this goes. And I can set it up in here from there.

As for the booty grab thread, that would have to be done in aquarium forum but yes I can do that too. Just not today lol.

Pm me Sugar with what u want and we can do from there smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:41 am
mrgreen I bake awesome goodies, I play the flute, I play bass guitar, and love to draw (doesn't mean I'm good at it! LOL)  

Lady_Xepher

DREEM EETER

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:25 am
i draw, paint, photograph, i can play alot of sports even though i dont like em XD cats are naturally attracted to me and love me too much lmao, IM A VIDEO GAME WHORE, and i show noobs how to vend so they dont ask me for gold ;D  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:40 pm
Well, I'm not sure if this is something that anyone might find useful here, but I am pretty good with creating interesting screenshots. I've mostly dabbled with the environments of zOMG, but I can do customs snaps of pretty much anything you can pull up on your screen. If you'd like to know how to pull this off, let me know & I'll teach! biggrin

Snake :3~

Venomous Ghost
Captain

1tungun

5,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:30 pm
hey sugar if you want i will create a booty grab thread for you with contest's and all just pm me. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:37 pm
drawing/painting, writing, advirtising, marching of all kinds, music writing, tutor of sorts, im a VC, captian and mod to many guilds i keep them and revive them to life again and run 'em....ahhh not much in the cp sense of talent im good with my hands  

Azriel Silverwings

=== The Strip ===

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff