Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
T^T T^T Nooooooo HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Dewpool just over-reacting?
  Heck no! Girl you gotta say "your my family and i don't want you to break up!"
  Yeah she is, She needs mental help!
  *Crys for Dewpool* Omg thats SOOOOOO sad! ill never forgive your parents!!!!!!!! Make them stay together now or i keel you all!!1
  *points to choice above this* --------^ OMG PPL YOU GOTTA STAY SERIOUS! DEWPOOL IS PROBABLY HEART BROKEN!!!!
  Well, its not that bad....it happened to me like 80 gazillion hundred and 2 times!!!! just Enjoy it, and if you can't Pretend, at Least your family won't know how much thay r hurting you!
  *posts* ill Give you Advise when i Post Down below, They don't have the Advice i want to give here.....
  You where never Over-reacting, ALmost Everyone goes thru it once and a while, Come Sit talk with me. Dewpool: Im sorry if i cried too much. Other: No it's fine, really. Im here for you and thats all that matters. Dewpool: Thanks Alot. *Crys on Sholder*
View Results

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:56 am
My, My mom and dad are getting devorced!

help me i dun no what to doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:29 pm
O_O AGH! AGH AGH AGH! THATS SO HORRIBLE! you should tell them to just try and work out their differences, they cant do that to you! to eachother! DDDDD: gonk  

Flowerpaw__
Crew

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:38 am
GWAH gonk

I've never been through a parent divorce thing (at least, not yet <_< ) but most of my friends have... it's not fun by the sound of it. You've got to use all your abilities of persuation to get them to stay together... at least until you're out of the house. (Even then it won't be happy or anything, but at least you wont have to go from house to house on weekends like my boyfriend and cousin do.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:32 am
Dewpool, Im sooooo sorry! gonk  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:48 pm
t^t ive tried, it doesn't work!!!!!!!11  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:56 am
Okay, I will say this bluntly... do not take it the wrong way though. There is pretty much nothing you can do. It's not your fault, things just don't always work out the way you think in a relationship. My mother has gotten divorced three times, and believe me, no matter what you say, it usually doesn't work, because divorce takes thinking, and if they have decided on it, then they have probably placed a lot of thought into this.

*Pats back* I know the feeling though, but we're here for you.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:29 pm
3nodding *exept with crying face* Sankies! (thank you)  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:15 am
Way to be positive, Kindles XD

Okay, but what Kindles said is true IF they put some thought into it... or are really stubborn -.-

And if they didn't put some thought into it, and aren't really stubborn, you can just try the puppy-dog/doe eyes... unless you've already tried them O.O  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:42 pm
ive tried more than that I TRIED THE PUPPY DOG EYES WITH THE LIP! WITH THE LIP!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:42 am
(i'm new if you don't know me)

I know how you feel, my parents just got divorced. And what Kitsune Thistletree said is true. Its not easy, but its part of life.  

xX_black-white-angel_Xx

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:09 pm
Eith the lip?!? O.O They're crazy if they're still getting a divorce... puppy dog eyes with the lip should always work!

@New Person: Yeah, Kindles seems right... sadly crying Sad at a time like this, ne?  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 4:17 pm
-_- well, im just at the age that they r out of that now.....  

Currently Dead Account

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:10 pm
Wow, that must be tough. I'm so sorry. But I agree Kitsune, there's really nothing you can do. If your parents don't love each other, they don't. You'll still visit one of them on the weekends, right? Even if one of them won't be there all the time, they'll never truly leave. So, don't worry, it'll turn out all okay in time. =3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:57 am
Yes, I am a very wise person. 3nodding No I kid I kid. I'm really just talking out of experience. When you have a desperate mother... and you turn my age.... it gets old... sweatdrop  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

MeBored111

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:57 am
Divorse is not so hard. i am sorry for you though. you see you will still see them and youll get better quility time with each of them. plus when you want to go somewhere the last minute you dont have to, 'Well he/she going to get off of work soon or they need to go somewhere else. Good luck! heart  
The Gathering

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff