Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Who wants to role play with meh?[Taken]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:40 pm
Hello there. If you are reading this then you have taken the first step into your journey into role playing with Kazuya Maeda. If you clicked this link by accident, please go away now. You have three seconds.

If you have not left by now, your account is soon to be attacked by millions of rabid monkeys.

If you did not click this link by accident, then quickly fill out the following form and PM it to me. Title it "Quick! Call off the monkeys!"

How long have you been role playing?
Do you consider yourself a literate role player?
Do you use proper grammar all the time when you role play?
What is your favorite anime/manga?
What is your favoire video game? (only applies if you would like a role play based off of a game)
Would you consider role playing it?
How often do you use Gaia?
What is your favorite genre of role play? (romance, fantasy, etc.)
Would you kindly give me a six sentence minimum sample of your role playing style? (Any situation you'd like to role play in, surrounded by ninjas, getting ready to skydive etc.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:01 pm
How long have you been role playing? [7 years, since it began]
Do you consider yourself a literate role player? [Yes]
Do you use proper grammar all the time when you role play? [Usually, depending on situations, but yes]
What is your favorite anime/manga?
What is your favoire video game? (only applies if you would like a role play based off of a game) [Bleach usually.]
Would you consider role playing it? [Sure]
How often do you use Gaia?[all the time]
What is your favorite genre of role play? (romance, fantasy, etc.)[all]
Would you kindly give me a six sentence minimum sample of your role playing style? (Any situation you'd like to role play in, surrounded by ninjas, getting ready to skydive etc.)

Kouzan sank low, diving a arrow whizzing past his right ear fired by a elven composite bow. In the same motion as he sank he whipped out his twin sabers, ducking below the heavy-set bodyguards of the instructor, cutting both hamstrings in a single slash, a few hairs were cut from his brown set of hair as the heavy axe and club swooshed low to try and clip him.
He smirked beside himself, bouncing up on his hands, landing on a brutes shoulders "Too slow boys, keep up with me." He patted the ogre's bald head, shooting up into the air with a gust of wind, knocking the four-hundred pound, seven foot bnehemoth to the ground.  

Kouzan Tokai

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items