Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Healing and Retribution--Romance/modern/Accepting/Please PM!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:14 pm
The Story

Bethia looked at her husband, near glaring. “Where have you been? I’ve been worried about you all night,” she mused. Her blue eyes were glittering with anger.

Rory looked at her and then grabbed himself a beer and popped the cap. “Out…with my friends. What? I can’t do that?” he asked. The two of them had been having problems for the past year. He’d let some of the bills slip and now she was working and having to take care of Bryn and Krissy all by herself. At least that was how she felt. Her husband, the man she had married was gone, and in his place was a stranger. A drunk who worked and then spent all his money on beer. The love she felt for him was drowned in the drink and his eye for other women. Even now she smelt woman’s perfume on his clothes. She was fed up. She’d had enough.

“Not when there are two children to feed. You’re such a selfish b*****d. I can’t believe I married you. That’s it…I’m not taking it any longer.” She shook her head then walked into the bedroom and grabbed her trunk. She put it on the bed then opened it up and started grabbing clothes. It was past midnight but she could care less. Rory came in.

“What are you doing?”

Bethia glanced at him. “I’m leaving you…And I’m getting a divorce. I’ve tolerated this long enough. I’m going back to my parents and I’m taking Bryn and Krissy with me,” she said stiffly. Rory caught her wrist and forced her to turn. She snatched her hand away. “Don’t touch me,” she hissed. “Lay one hand on me and I’ll be sure that you won’t live another second,” she threatened then began packing again. He turned her.

“Baby come on we can get through this,” he said simply.

“No…You promised me you’d stop drinking and now you drink more. You promised you wouldn’t cheat on me and I can smell the sex and perfume all over you. I’m done Rory. I’m done and I’m leaving. End of discussion.” She finished getting her things then went to the nursery and grabbed her one year old daughter’s clothing and then went to Bryn’s room and grabbed all of his. She came back and put them in the trunk.

Rory looked at her with anger. “This is ridiculous. You know you’ll come back to me,” he said simply.

“Don’t hold your breath,” she muttered then carried the trunk outside to the wooden cart. She put it down then groaned as Rory forced her into the mud.

“You aren’t leaving me Bethia. You’re my wife.”

Bethia looked at his outline in the darkness. “I quit being your wife when you decided to screw anything with two legs.” She forced him off of her and then walked inside to Bryn’s room. “Bryn honey wake up…come on sweetheart. Mommy and you and Krissy are leaving.” Her tone was soft. She ignored the pain and hurt. She was going to be strong for her children. She’d break down once she was alone. Until then she’d put on a brave face.

Her son moved. “What’s wrong mommy?” her four year old asked tiredly. His voice shrouded with fatigue. “We’re going to grandma and grandpa’s baby. Get your shoes on. Just ignore your daddy little one.” She kissed his forehead then gathered Krissy up into her arms and cradled the small girl in her arms. The baby gurgled but then went back to sleep. Bryn had slipped on his coat and shoes. She grabbed her own jacket then helped her son out to the car and got them both inside then shut the door.

Rory turned her. “Bethia you’re making a mistake,” he growled.

Bethia tried escaping his grip. “Let go!”

In retaliation, he slapped her. “You stupid b***h.” Bethia groaned and then reeled back and rammed her fist into his jaw. “You will never touch me again. That was the worst mistake you could possibly make.” Bryn held his sister close. “Mommy?” he asked worriedly. Bethia got in the car and then kissed his brow. “I’m fine little one.” As if in response to her mood rain fell in soft waves as she drove the car away from what was her home. Or the remaints of it anyway. She let the tears fall down her cheeks as she drove the car into the darkness. “Are we going to be okay mommy?” Bethia nodded. “Yes little one,” she promised softly then gathered her two children close with one arm as she drove away from her former life

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:15 pm
The Idea

After the marriage to her husband Rory. Everything had went down hill. So she’d left her husband, divorced him and was now single mother to her two children. Her best friend (x) had always been there for her and was the only constant left her life. Years after her divorce with a ten year old son and six year old daughter she is coming to the realization that she loves her best friend and she believes that he doesn’t love her. Little do they both know that Rory is back for revenge against her and will do anything to have her. He’s becoming obsessed with the thought of his wife and if he can’t have her than no one can. Meanwhile her best friend is coming to the realization as well. He loves her and he loves her kids and wants to marry her. Now its all just a matter of what happens when Rory finds them out.

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:16 pm
NEEDED: A person to play her best friend along with her son Bryn.

I’ll be playing her, her daughter and Rory.

Character Profiles

Gaia Username:
Name of Character:
Personality:
Song that best fits your character:
Loves:
Hates:
Favorite Hobbies:

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:17 pm
Rules

1)Follow All ToS.

2)No Cybering

3)No Godmodding. Its annoying and everyone hates it don’t do it.

4)No Bumping.

5)BE ACTIVE. If you aren’t active then nothing is going to happen.

6)Follow Rules of the Guild

7)PG-13 only. Language is fine as long as it sticks with damn, hell and words like that.

8- PM all Requests. I will reply with a confirmation or denial of participation.

9)Label PM Retribution so I know it is for this roleplay.

10)BE LITERATE. Minimum three sentences per response. I will overlook misspelled words and some grammar mistakes but I have to be able to at least understand it.

11)Fill out Character information below and send it in PM as your request.

12)I have the right to change or add rules as I see fit

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:18 pm