Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Burned Village. (Taken by the greatest girl ever ^^) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:58 pm
Storyline!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It was a horrible night, everything was burning, people screaming, running around with fire in them and falling onto the ground, dead. The mountain's forest was burning, the small village was burning, everything in the village was burning. The village was a home for samurai people, one village out of two left in the world, both in Tokiyo.

The council of Tokiyo had found the first village after many years of research, and had decided to eliminate them. They were afraid that the samurais would become a problem for them later on, when they would need more trees from the forest, or travelling through the mountains, so they decided to burn down the village. Their first plan was to burn both villages at the same time, so they wouldn't be able to aid each other, but when they couldn't find the second village, they just decided to burn the first one they found in the mountains.

So they sent a cavalry to the mountains, 100 foot soldiers, 50 soldiers on their horses, and 5 generals, and then they started the burning of the village. All of this happened infront of a little girl's eyes. None of the soldiers had seen her, which was why she was still alive, even though she was hiding. She saw the murders, the people dying, burning, falling. She was so frightened that she couldn't flee. When the soldiers finally leaved, after what seemed like many hours, there was nothing left. The little girl was the only one left, that none had taken care of.

She stood in the middle of the burned village, and the dead people in it. The other village had sent aid, but when they live in the mountains, it's hard to get from one place to another in the right time, so the aid first appeared after the slaughter. The samurais were stunned at what they saw, and started searching the village. One samurai found the little 7 year old girl, still standing, looking like she was in some kind of dream statement, just standing there and starring stright out into the mountains. The samurai picked her up, and got up on his horse before the other samurais and talked with them, said he was leaving with the girl. When he leaved, the other samurais continued the searching for more survivers, but it seemed hopeless.

They got the girl to the other village and started treating the wounds she had gotten, and gave her food and a place to sleep, and a family. The samurais searched the burned village for three weeks, and just as they were about to give up, they found a boy, who looked like he was 7 years old. He was starving, and had a lot of wounds and scars.

They quickly took him with them back to their village and treated his wounds and gave him a place to sleep and a family too. Years went by, and at a age of 18, the boy and the girl figured out what had happened to their home village and their real families.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:08 pm
Rules!
Okay, so here are the rules, and I don't want you to say you can do this if you know deep inside you that you can't! Cause I have had to many of those role players! So please respect my rules!

1: DO NOT take control of my character at any time! This will not be tolerated and I will let you know right away that I want to stop the role play.

2: Be able to post at least 4-10 sentences in size 9! If you can't even do that in the first post, I don't want to role play with you!

3: I don't care if I play the boy or the girl, I can play both. I am a bisexual guy in real life, with a feminine side, so you have to respect my feelings too.

4: This is a romance and honor and revenge role play, so please make it be about that! Don't put in something else than that without asking me first and talking with me about it!

5: I want to be able to have you as a friend too, which means that we shouldn't only be role play friends, we should also be able to have conversations!

6: I can do this either over this thread, even though I usually don't do it in threads, but if the role player is good, I will give it a try, if not, it's either PM or MSN.

7: Be creative in your posts, I don't want a post decribing like, one thing only, you should be able to describe your character's surroundings, of course not all the time, but please, try some times.

8: I am on every day, so I can post every day, and I expect you to be able to do that too, because I hate waiting for a reply, sorry to say it.

9: To be sure you have read this, write "Samurai Love." in a PM or in this thread.

10: To be sure you read this, don't write the first I just said, but write "Love Samurai." in a PM or in this thread.

11: To be sure you read this, do not write any of the things listed in top, write "Samurai lovers." in a PM or in this thread.

12: To be sure you read this post, write all of the last three rules in a post or in this thread.

13: I got nothing against the hot scenes between two characters, I think you know what I'm talking about, exactly, sex. BUT! I will take it to the PM if you want to do a scene like that.

That should be it =^_^=

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:16 pm
PROFILE SKELETON!
Gaia name: write name here.

Name: write your name here.

Weapon(s): write here.

Honor: (write your idea of what honor is.)

Picture and describtion of your character, or just picture:

Other:

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:37 pm
PROFILES!
Gaia name: Ghost Patriot.

Name: Yuna Shina.

Weapon(s): 7 foot katana, and some times a bow and arrows.

Honor: (write your idea of what honor is.) Honor is to do what the rules says, never let your family down or your loved ones. Honor is something precious and it is not something you should play around with. If you break an honoring rule, you should be punished.

Picture and describtion of your character, or just picture: User Image

Other:She used to say much, before she figured out what happened to her village, but now, she doesn't say much anymore. She loves birds, especially the blue ones they have in the mountains and the village, and then she loves the nature very much. Her favorite flower is a Sakura blossom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Naoto Shuga.

Weapons:5 foot katana.

Picture:User Image

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:26 am
*claims*
Mine! ^_^

9: To be sure you have read this, write "Samurai Love." in a PM or in this thread.

10: To be sure you read this, don't write the first I just said, but write "Love Samurai." in a PM or in this thread.

11: To be sure you read this, do not write any of the things listed in top, write "Samurai lovers." in a PM or in this thread.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:58 pm
Gaia name: Katia Corvain

Name: Kaiden (male) Keleena (female)
Nickname: KAY

Weapon(s): Sais and stars are her favorite but she can wield almost anything.

Honor: (write your idea of what honor is.) The meaning of life, without honor one is nothing and can do nothing. Honor is family, and the family name that must be upheld. Honor is never turning your back on a fight, and standing true for what you believe in.

Picture and description of your character, or just picture: User Image

Other: Born a girl Keleena changed her name to Kaiden (and took on the appearance of a boy) after her family had been killed. As a male she has the freedom to do what she wants and get revenge for her family. She keeps her real identity a secret to all but misses some aspects of being a girl (such as dressing up). She is addicted to training her body and her skills in weapons. She longs for the day when her family's honor has been upheld and she can return to being who she truly is.
Best friend since the big event is Lee, who is the only person to know his secret... so far...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Lee
Weapons: Kitana, bow and arrows
Picture:
User Image
Other:
Kay's best friend, and the first to know her secret. They have been friends for years. He works for the leader's army as a guard, and when he's not working he's cooking- which he loves to do and is really good at.  

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:13 pm
This day had turned everything upside down for her. She had always believed that this was her real family, but today, under a meeting the leader had called for, he told about the burning of her and the other boy's village. She had just looked at them, listening to every word that was said in that room. When everything was done, she stood up, bowing to them in respect, and walked out of the house. She had already decided what her fate was, she would seek out revenge for her family, honor had to be restored to her family, if she couldn't do that, the only punishment that was good enough, was death.

The weather was bad. It was thundering and raining hard, but Yuna didn't care. At any other day, she would have protected herself against the rain, but not anymore, everything in her mind had changed. Some of the men that was at the meeting, since women wasn't allowed there, stood up and was about to run after her, but the leader of the village stood up "Stop, let her go." the men turned to look at him "But what if she is-" "She will know what to do, what the right thing to do is, have faith in her." the leader sat down again. The men looked out at Yuna slightly again for a minute, before they turned to the meeting again and sat down.

Yuna had gone into her "family's" house and found her room. She took out her white dress (the thing in the picture.) and got into it. She only had a wooden sword, but it was fine to practice with. She wasn't used to fighting, but that would change today. She walked out into the rice marks, even though it rained hard and thundering was appearing the whole time, and she started training as good as she could, even though she had no idea of the technique she was using, which couldn't really be called a technique, the only thing she did was to swing the wooden sword back and forth in what she thought was different movements, but if people had looked at her, it would have been the same movements, just in a different order the whole time.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:25 pm
Kaiden had listened carefully to what the leader had said but somewhere deep down he knew it all along. He had been training since he had been rescued, and this was almost like a blessing from the leader to go forth and get his revenge.
Though Yuna and himself were the only two found in the rubble of the village they had not spent much time together, separated in their classes because of their gender, Kaiden had barely gotten to see Yuna for all those years.
He admired how she had grown into a passionate, powerful young adult, and was saddened when she left the room so quickly without saying anything to him.
He paid his respect to the leader and the others in the room and walked out. Unbothered by the rain he walked until he happened upon the rice marks and saw a figure flailing about. As he drew closer he noticed that it was Yuna and stopped to watch.
"Not the best of technique, but with a little work that could turn out nicely." He said under his breath and with a sudden thunderclap nobody would have heard it even if they had been right beside him. He didn't want to startle her, so he sat along the edge and continued watching.

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:32 pm
Yuna Shina didn't notice him, he was to far away for her to notice him, even if it hadn't rained and thundered like that. She kept swinging her wooden sword, but still without any technique at all. She hadn't bothere with taking shoes on either, her mind only focused on revenge and to slaughter the people who had ordered their village burned to ashes and people killed. She would never forget those images that were burned into her memory from that day. She now understood what her nightmares what about. It hadn't only been nightmares, it was memories from when she was a little girl. She saw it all as clear as the sky on a sunny day, and everything made sense to her now. she was lost in her thoughts, and suddenly, when she swung the sword again, it slipped out of her hands and she slipped in the muddy rise mark and fell onto her back with a hard bump. It didn't take her long though, before she got up again, fumbling after her wooden sword, and started swinging it again. Her dress wasn't white anymore. It was completely covered in mud, and her face and hair was covered in it too. Tears started running down her cheeks, which only made her movements with the wooden sword even stronger.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:37 pm
Kaiden continued to sit, leaned back on his elbows and tilted his head skyward, letting the rain fall down over his face. He was glad he had wrapped his chest today, thinking it might rain. Even though he hadn't been outside for very long his clothes were soaked, and sticking to him.
He enjoyed the rain greatly, but thought that he should soon go inside and get some dry clothes so he wouldn't catch a cold. That's not what he needed when training, a runny nose and a cough to slow him down.
Yuna looked soaked and muddy, and he debated in his mind about asking her back to his place for some tea to warm up. His better half thought that she might think it as being too forward, so he continued to just watch her, his more wilder side begging him to ask her.

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:45 pm
Yuna kept swinging the sword still, but suddenly, she hit her own leg, which was already pretty hurt from her slipping onto the mud the whole time, and her legs were weak too, because of how hard it was for her to train, so when she hit her own leg, she collapsed onto the ground. This time, it took her a little while before she got up, looking at the sword in her hand and dropped it, turning around and started walking back towards her own "family's" house. 'I'm never going to get revenge like that....I'm to weak to do anything....I need to train harder...I won't stop until I get my revenge...no, I won't go back now...I will go to the mountain's waterfall tonight and keep training...' she thought to herself, and now changing her course, so that she was on her way towards the path that led to the waterfall.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:51 pm
"Excuse me!" Kaiden called out as he rose from the grass and jogged to catch up with Yuna. "Are you alright? That looked like that hurt a little bit." He asked glancing down at her muddy form. "I was just thinking how we could both use a warming up, and some tea would really hit the spot. I've got this lovely kind of tea at my place, and, well..." he said almost bashfully, "I was wondering if you would like to come to my place and have some." He managed to get out, as he was sure he felt his cheeks redden.
What's the worse that could happen? She would say no. He thought to himself and he crossed his fingers behind his back, as he bowed slightly to Yuna.

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:55 pm
Yuna heard someone call for her, and suddenly, a boy was standing in front of her, talking to her through the thunder and the rain. Her clothes hang tightly to her body because of the mud and water, and showed her form nicely. She felt more tears run down her cheeks, but he wouldn't be able to see that, because of the rain. She looked towards the waterfall and then back at the boy, nodding slightly. She didn't answer him, she looked down at her leg when he mentioned that it looked like it hurt and just shook her head slightly. She started walking back towards the village, her arms crossed and rubbing both her arms against each other, not knowing what she could or should say to him now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:04 pm
"I'm Kaiden, we were both at the meeting..." Kaiden said awkwardly, not really knowing what to say either. He was still a little in shock at her saying yes to him. "Ah... you were really good with the wooden sword..." He paused and laughed gently, "actually I won't lie, you were quite terrible I'm sorry. But I will be honest about this, with some training you could really kick some butt. I could help if you like?" He offered, hoping he hadn't offended her. Sometimes his mouth got away from him before he could stop it.
He was the type to be completely honest and straight to the point, and sometimes he felt like it was a curse he couldn't control.
He walked the path that led to his small house feeling like an idiot.

Katia Corvain

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:08 pm
She just looked at him when he talked, but didn't give him an answer, she just looked down in the ground as she followed him to his house. Her mind couldn't focus on talking about these things now, what was he thinking? That she could just pretend like nothing had happened? She couldn't do that at all, it hurt her so much that all of this had happened.
Now that she stood at his door, she didn't take a step more, she was muddy, and a samurai's house needed to be clean at all times, she couldn't walk into the house, it would seem like she didn't care about his honor at all, and even though she wasn't talking, she wouldn't give herself away as a bad example.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff