Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Never Had A Dream Come True..../Romance/Modern Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:21 am
The Video to Never Had A Dream Come True by S Club 7

There's no use looking back or wondering
How it could be now or might have been (might have been)
all this I know but still I can't find ways
To let you go
I never had a dream come true
Till the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say (words to say)
You're the one I think about each day (each dayyyy)
And I know no matter
Where life takes me to
A part of me will always be with you,ooooh yea

Natalie smiled to herself when she got home. She was going to tell Austin that they were going to have a baby. Baby. The word sent a thrill through her body. She smiled eagerly then walked into the kitchen of the stately house and began to prepare dinner. Her ebony hair was pulled up and back from her face as she wore an apron. Chopping, dicing and slicing to prepare his favorite meal. Upon hearing the phone ring, she gave a tired sigh then went to it. “Hello?” she asked. A female’s voice answered her. “Mrs. Bryant…”

“Yes?”

“I’m calling to tell you about your husband…you see…he’s been…”

As the woman spoke she felt as if she’d been punched in the stomach.

“He’s been seeing me.”

The Plot……

Natty Harper had been in love with Austin Bryant for as long as she could remember. In turn so had he. Unfortunately after only a years marriage circumstance split them apart. Five years later, he’s back in her life, angered and hurt by her sudden file for divorce based on a lie by another woman. He then finds that he has a son. A son who is his mirror image. Now its up to Natalie and Austin to reconcile and trust one another otherwise there is no hope for them to raise their son together.

Little did either of them no that James Cohen had wanted Natalie for years and was determined to have her. Willing to get rid of any obstacle in his path including her son. He’d obsessed over her for years and though she only thought of him as a friend, he wanted more from her. So much more.

With them mending their relationship and James plotting against them, who will come out on top?

NEEDED: One person to play Austin and the son. I will play James and Natalie.

Rules:
1. Follow all ToS
2. No cybering
3. No Godmodding
4. PM all Character Profiles to me. Label it Dreams.
5. Literacy to be expected. Minimum three sentences per response. Correct spelling 90% of the time
6. Try sticking to the plot as best you can. And no falling in love immediately. We have to get passed the ruthlessness first.
7. Don’t make first post until I send you a PM telling you to if you are accepted.

Character Profile:

Gaiausername:
Name of Character:
Age of Character: (for Austin it will be around 27 or up but not past thirty)
Appearance: (description, pic or both)
Personality:
Bio:
Song that Best Fits Character:

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:00 pm
The Characters

Gaiausername:
ship-wreaked1

Name of Character:
Austin bryant

Age of Character:

Appearance:
User Image

Personality:
Austin is a very chilled guy unless something gets him mad, when he gets mad he tends to fly off the handle and scream.

Bio:
Austin had a hard family life with his parents. Although He loved Natalie since the moment he saw her and knew she had to be his. Ever since that day and he knew she felt the same way it was all good until of course he encountered a lady that wanted him but couldn't have him so she phoned the house and made up a lie that he had an affair now he knows that he has a son he knows he has to make sure he reconnects with his love

I'm outta time - Oasis

~~~***~~~

Gaiausername:
xHearts_And_Daggersx

Name of Character:
Natalie Harper

Age of Character:

Appearance:
User Image

Personality:
She is normally sweet and kind but if you threaten her kid you're in for it. She doesn't like her family messed with and can be protective and stubborn if need be.

Bio:
Natalie had a normal childhood, nothing out of the ordinary. She met Austin when she was in college and fell in love with him instantly. When they were married she never thought anything would ruin it until she got the phone call from a scorned woman. A woman who wanted to tear them apart and she got her wish. Once Austin was gone, she found out she was pregnant and hasn't seen him since

Always Be My Baby by Sara Evans

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:10 pm
Natalie looked down at her son, smiling as she headed into work. Six years old and on top of the world. She smiled and shook her head as she walked quietly down the slightly busy street and into the diner where she worked. She slipped on her apron. "Wanna help mommy with the sugar things. Put them on the table?" she asked looking at her son grinning. "Huh baby?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:57 pm
Austin was walking outside. He knew where Natalie worked and was going to go see her to say sorry for leaving her all that time ago. He walked into the restaruant with a smile. He noticed a little boy there with her. He shrugged and took a deep breath. He walked over to him. "Hello Natalie." He said with a small smile.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:15 pm
"Yes momma," Ben said grinning then went to do as his mother asked. Natalie grinned and then went back to preparing for breakfast. She owned the diner and she waitressed with one other girl while a friend of hers cooked in the back. She wiped down the counters, grinning. THen she heard his voice. She froze at the sound. Whimpering on the inside. Austin? she thought then looked up. Her bright green eyes widened then she put the rag down. "What...are you doing here?" she asked taking off her apron.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:35 pm
Austin came close to her. "Natalie, we really need to talk, by the way who's the little kid? He's cute." He said with a soft smile. He came closer to her and gave her a small hug. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything." He whispered into er ear. "The truth is I feel terrible." He whispered as well.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:40 pm
"Terrible," she said shoving him away and then looking at Ben. "Honey...mommy's just outside okay..."

"Okay," Ben grinned.

She smiled and then led Austin outside. "How dare you? How dare you waltz into my life when you slept with someone else six years ago and then blamed me for cheating on you...now your back to apologize. What kind of crap is that," she said, anger glittering in her green eyes most vehemently.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:47 pm
Austin looked at her strangely. "whoa whoa whoa I didn't cheat on you...and I'm guessing you didn't cheat on me but i'm telling you the truth that woman called you because she wanted me but I was with you so she wanted to make you jealous and to tell you the truth some man called me and told me you had sleeped with him many a time," He sighed, thinking about the little kid for a second. "Hey wait did little boy call you mommy?" He asked softly.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:51 pm
Natalie took a deep breath. "I tried to tell you...after the divorce...but you'd basically disappeared off the face of the planet...and of course I didn't cheat on you," she said rolling her eyes. Then she sighed. "His name is Benjamin Austin Harper...your son," she said simply. "And as far as he knows, you don't exist. He and I are just happy without you interefering. I can't...just can't let him get hurt...or taken from me. I've worked hard to make a better name for myself...and you can't take it from me Austin," she said simply.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:02 pm
Austin's eyes widened. "Like I said I'm sorry. but hey you never told me we had a son. If you would have told me I would have been there all hat time."He said, holding her arms and rubbing them softly. "Natalie, I still love you. I really want to get back to what we had, and now that I know we have a son, that only makes me want to get back more, and I want to help raise him now, please don't shut me out." He said softly, looking sad as hell.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:09 pm
Natalie took a deep breath. "Well don't expect much...I think we better ease Ben into it. He's to young and impressionable to just say that 'Hey kiddo guess I'm your dad.'" She sighed and looked at Ben now playing with his cars on one of the tables. She took a deep breath. "I have to open up," she mused. "Eat breakfast if you want. I close up at five so just meet me at the house..." She told him then went back inside.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:18 pm
Austin nodded as he walked in behind her. He sat down at a table next to Ben's. He smiled at him then grabbed the newspaper and started to read it. He was going to eat breakfast there and hopefully say hi to Ben in the long run. He noticed the cars Ben was playing with. He looked back, trying very hard to resist going up to him and playing with the cars himself.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:33 pm
Natalie sighed and then looked at Danni. "Take his order please...I have to cook and waitress. Danni grinned and nodded as she took the guy's order. Ben looked at him. "Hi mister," he greeted grinning and showing his missing front tooth to him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:38 pm
Austin smiled at Ben. "Hi." He said, happy that Ben was talking to him. "Nice cars you got there." He said as he ran his hand through his hair. He put the newspaper down and turned his body to Ben.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:47 pm
"Mommy gave me lots and lots of 'em. She's the best," Ben said happily then showed him the silver mustang hot wheel. "Dis one is my favorite. Mommy says if I'm lucky, one day I'll have a car just like it one day." He giggled.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff