Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering---May Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:05 am
Kindlestar sniffed the air as she glanced down at the Gathering place. She realized no other clan had yet to arrive, so she flicked her tail at her clan to signal them to follow as she went down the path to the Gathering. Her fur bristled with anticipation at the thought of this being her first Gathering as leader, and she was wondering how the cats from the other clans would react when they saw the recent chain of events.

"Let's wait for the others to arrive," she told the FireClan warriors, as she went and sat down next to Firesong, licking her white paw to hide how nervous she was.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:27 pm
Hey! i'm glad someone remembered lol.

Patchstar took her clan down into the gathering area. Tasting the air, she could tell FireClan was already here. "Kindlestar!" Patchstar greeted the young new leader. "How are you?" she wondered, playfully batting her ear. "Congratulations on becoming leader!" =^.^=  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:31 pm
Kindlestar nudged Patchstar back in friendly fashion. "Thank you, Patchstar," she responded, bowing her head gratefully. "I'm glad to see you are all right," she added, seeing the rest of MoonClan arriving after her.

"Seems we are the first to arrive this month. Cinderstar will have a fit," she purred, her whiskers twitching in amusement, knowing how much Cinderstar liked to be first to arrive from previous gatherings.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:06 pm
Firesong purred in amusement next to her leader. Yes, she remembered that. she also remembered how much Cinderstar also loved infuriating Cursedstar. She always felt slightly sorry for the pebbleclan leader. She tipped her head in greeting to Moonclan. "Hello. How's the prey running?"  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:05 pm
Cursedstar stepped quietly into the clearing and looked around. "YES!!!!! Cinderstar's not here yet!!!!!" she lashed her tail in excitement. She looked up to see FireClan and MoonClan staring at her. She straightened up and smiled. "PebbleClan's here~! <3"

(I have a question to bring up here..... are we going to have a Half-moon?)  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:36 pm
Blazewhisper walked up next to firesong and sawyed her tail. this was her frist Gathering as well which as werid for her. but she admired all the other clans around her so many cats  

Midnight-chan435

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:00 pm
Kindlestar nodded her head at the arriving PebbleClan leader in greeting. "I'm glad to see PebbleClan could make it," she mewed, her yellow eyes on Cursedstar.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:17 pm
Jayflight walked into the clearing behind her leader and watch as Moonclan and pebbleclan came in.

Windflare came in behind cursedstar and laughed at her triumph. He padded over to Firesong, "Hello Firesong, I trust your clan is well althoug there is a war?"  

NoNameNoFrills

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:56 am
(Dewpool is late)

Dewpool woke up and saw half the warriors missing "oh mouse-dung im late!" Dewpool shouted waking the others, she ran as fast as she could to the clearing and slipped down the hill, landing on Patchstar "oww......sorry" she muttered getting up

(i likez it when ma peoples land on other peoples)  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:00 pm
Cursedstar dipped her head at Kindlestar. "Good to be here. I trust the prey is running well in FireClan?"

(PATCHSTAR!!!!!! Answer please? *puppy dog eyes*)  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:59 pm
Kizuma-Kat
Jayflight walked into the clearing behind her leader and watch as Moonclan and pebbleclan came in.

Windflare came in behind cursedstar and laughed at her triumph. He padded over to Firesong, "Hello Firesong, I trust your clan is well althoug there is a war?"

Firesong nodded to Windflare. "Yes, we do as well as could be expected. And how's the prey running in your clan?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:24 pm
Kindlestar nodded. "Prey is running well of course. FireClan has been blessed this newleaf," she replied. "I trust your clan has been well?" she asked back.

Kindlestar felt strange, talking to this leader who had threatened her leader some moons ago and realizing that maybe this cat wasn't the monster that Shadowstar had made her seem.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

NoNameNoFrills

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:32 pm
"Besides half of are warriors fighting half of yours, everything is well is pebbleclan," He said, wishing this war would end already.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:07 pm
Firesong nodded. "Hopefully it will stop soon." She looked at the leaders.  

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:31 pm
"im sorry" Dewpool said standing up. Dewpool slipped and this time fell on Kindlestar. "im a klutz today, real sorry!"  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff