Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
OMIZOMGNESS! ANGELWISH HAS A CRUSH! O_O Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

...Is Angelwish crazy? does she need major mental help?
  ahehehe.... yeah. major help... i dont know why i even talk to her.
  um well... I... no comment.
  nnnaaawwww, everyone goes through that. Angelsquishy should feel like she is speacial and totally shy and stupid when it comes to boys. its because of her bad experience.
  I dunno... dont hurt me angelsquish... I dont know anything about that stuff... >_>
View Results

Flowerpaw__
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:02 pm
._.
so well... the last time I liked a boy, i asked him if he liked me (you would not believe how long, or how much courage it took me to actualy go up and ask him) and he said "no... sorry." and i totally like, died inside. it took me two years to get over him. so nnnooooowwwww, I think im starting to like this other guy, but inside im like "NOOOOO! DONT DO IT!" then i smacked my head on the wall and it hurt....

(bdw on the poll i meant shouldnt on that one. x) typo)  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:03 am
*glomps*

It's okay, Angelsquish! I rememeber that I had asked this one guy, who I had liked for about 4 - 5 years, if he liked me, and when he said no..... I was horrible crying So I kind of understand your pain...

Everyone heals at different rates, too. I was fine after about 2 or so months... you took longer. If you think your ready, then let past experiences guide you, but don't let them hinder your ability to love ^.^  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:22 am
I agree with Sorrelleaf. Don't let just that one experience get you down. I've had my share of bad experiences, but in the end, I'm perfectly happy now, so I don't see why you wouldn't be. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:11 am
Yeah! If you like this guy, you should talk to him. If after hanging out with him for a while, and he looks like he might like you, than ask, or ask one of your good friends to ask him!  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:45 pm
Yay! Go for it Angelwish! Your going to get plenty of guys who say no, all throughout your life. But that can't stop you from getting yes's. Ask him! If he says no- then maybe it wasn't meant to be. Guys like outgoing girls.

One tactic that might work is spread rumors around that you like him, so then he's sortta thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:15 am
xD lol. thanks guys. I think I shall talk to him, and become friends first and stuff. =3
then then then.... who knows what will happen. and we dont go to school together... im homeschooled, hes public schooled. we just both go to this class thing (slightly religious thing) and I knew his sister from when she used to lead a group I was in. now i lead it and she is too old though. ^^
I will be seeing him on Wednesday though... its our last class. and a couple of my friends are going to be all "you should go talk to (my name here.) shes really shy and stuff." or something like that... man Im so going to die. xP
and Im only shy around guys or people who I want to be friends with, or who I care what they think of me. xD im so strange.  

Flowerpaw__
Crew

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:51 am
Good Luck!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:09 pm
WAIT B4 YOU TELL HIM, TAKE IT FROM A GIRL WHO HAS GONE THRU IT OVA LIFE 50 TIMES!

follow these rules exactly

1.become good friends with him
2. after u become good friends just randomly bring up crushes (example:"Hey i was wondering, do yu like any1?")
3.After that, if he says "yes, you" your in the clear if he says "yeah" Well, just pray its you or if he says "no" you should say "well i like some1, i like you."  

Currently Dead Account

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:25 pm
Oohh... you're not friends with him yet? ...I'd get to know him a little better first... wait it out. Patience is a key virtue, and all 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:30 pm
of course ill get to be friends with him first! ew, that would be so weired... and dewpool... are you crazy?! I would never be able to just come out like that! Im way too shy... redface  

Flowerpaw__
Crew

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:38 am
How have you gone through this 50 times Dewpool?! .... I tell you, kids these days... eek  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:36 pm
yeah seriously! your what, 13? yeesh! you shouldnt even be thinking about guys like that! IIII shouldnt even be thinking about guys like bfs. but... sadly I cant help it. and since my first crush told me that he didnt like me a couple of years ago, Ive never really been able to talk to guys... its sad. crying  

Flowerpaw__
Crew

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:17 pm
But you said that was a couple of years ago. How old are you, Angelwish?  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:42 am
I'm about 14, and I think about guys like that... not in the boy-crazy way people usually think girls think, but if I'm friends with someone, and I like them a little more then a friend, then I notice it smile And I notice if I think a guy is hot or really nice... by the time your 13-14 you have hormones racing through your body wink

Frankly, Dewpool, I have to agree with them... even if 50 times is an exageration, it's still a bit much ^.^;  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

Flowerpaw__
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:03 am
im 15. and yeah nightfure, but if you think about it, your only dating so that you can find someone to get married to. ssssoooooo.... i think 16ish is a good age to start dating.  
The Gathering

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff