Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you hate takumi?
  hell yeah!
  i guess....
  neutral
  no, I love takumi (if this is your answer your a poophead)
View Results

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:10 pm
Do you hate Takumi? How much? Enough to kill him? if so then how will you do it? Or if your hatred isn't to that degree, then what would you like to do to takumi to satisfy your dislike? If you could say something to him, what would you say?

User ImageSlander away at the I HATE TAKUMI CLUB! <3  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:17 pm
The host will go first.

I hate takumi very very much. I want to poke him in the eye a bazillion times while he's tied to a wall till he begs for mercy, and then I'll make him eat something a baked (i really can't cook), then I'll dress him up in a dress and put photos on the internet so Takumi will never sell a single again! Mwa ha ha!!!!!! so...yeah, I don't like takumi,  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:48 pm
*sighs* they just don't hate takumi like they used to,  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:52 am
I hate him...I totally get Nana, and once I did go out with a f***** jerk just like Takumi, but I just want Nana to kick his sorry a**. I want her to be happy crying  

Allynia

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:01 pm
Allynia
I hate him...I totally get Nana, and once I did go out with a f***** jerk just like Takumi, but I just want Nana to kick his sorry a**. I want her to be happy crying

I know! right!  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:47 pm
I'm pretty neutral about Takumi.
Yes, he's a jerk, but I love to hate him.
He is very tactful and is considerate to other's business.
Although he crosses the line a lot (like when he forced Shin to not meet Reira anymore) but I guess I understand he wants Trapnest's reputation to maintain at a respectful manner.  

Choclat

3,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:48 pm
but he cheets on hachi while she's preggers!  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:57 am
Yeah, I can't really see a good side of him. I love Nana (Hachi) so, I can't stand the jerk razz  

Allynia

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Bara no Uta

6,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:03 pm
Not only does he cheat on Hachi while she's expecting, he's STILL cheating on her after they have TWO KIDS! And it looks like he's raising their son to have the same attitude. >_<
If it were up to me, first of all Hachi would divorce him and take the kids. Also I like the dress idea. She would dress him up in... a pink school girl uniform, the sailor-style ones. With pink ribbons tying his hair into pigtails. Then she would take pictures of him and post them online. Then she would find some way to make it so none of his girlfriends would want to be even near him (if the uniform wasn't enough) and then he would have to be ALL ALONE, not even one girlfriend. Or boyfriend. lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:27 am
I hate Takumi stare  

Brainafk

Choer

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:04 pm
I wish I could hit that little *@/#ยค"%%#3@!!!!!
He should have stayed away from Hachi. Nobu was so much better for her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:42 pm
Ai Setsuna Belldandy
Not only does he cheat on Hachi while she's expecting, he's STILL cheating on her after they have TWO KIDS! And it looks like he's raising their son to have the same attitude. >_<
If it were up to me, first of all Hachi would divorce him and take the kids. Also I like the dress idea. She would dress him up in... a pink school girl uniform, the sailor-style ones. With pink ribbons tying his hair into pigtails. Then she would take pictures of him and post them online. Then she would find some way to make it so none of his girlfriends would want to be even near him (if the uniform wasn't enough) and then he would have to be ALL ALONE, not even one girlfriend. Or boyfriend. lol

That would be awesome!  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:04 pm
you know...i think takumi could actually pull off a dress... sweatdrop crepy!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:17 am
Jeeze people!  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:47 am
hmm...it's all quite in here again, I thought takumi was a lot more hated then this...oh well  
Official NANA Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff