Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sin City Streets

Back to Guilds

An adult-oriented (18+) environment set in the trendy heart of "Sin City" Las Vegas!!! 

Tags: 18 and Over, Adult, Las Vegas, Party, Games 

Reply === The Strip ===
COMMUNITY GUIDELINES & STANDARDS OF CONDUCT !!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Understood?
  Yes sir!!
View Results

Venomous Ghost
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:14 pm
First off, I'd like to say "Thank you" for joining our community here. I hope you have a wonderful time, make lots of new friends & enjoy yourself thoroughly while partying in Sin City. But before you jump off the leash & go buck wild, you need to be familiar with our Guidelines & Standards of Conduct.

Standards:
We are all familiar with Gaia's Terms of Service (ToS), and this guild is no exception to the overall rules. That being said, flaming, trolling and innapropriate behavior will not be tolerated. Granted, this is an adult-oriented environment, and a little playful flirtation is acceptable. However, when interaction goes past the boundaries & wanders into explicit conversation... you've gone too far. As we say in Vegas, "Get a ROOM!!!", which in this case means find another venue outside of the guild for that level of interaction.

Next, we all need to understand that everyone here has different personalities, views & beliefs. We all have a responsibility to respect one another regardless of age, race, ethnic and/or religious background. We must accept that each of us will not agree with the other members all the time... in other words, we must all agree to disagree from time to time. If you have a disagreement with another member, or if someone in the community has offended you, it is your responsibility to reach a resolution with that member. Remember to approach individuals on these topics in the same manner you would want someone to approach you (if the shoe were on the other foot, so to speak). If you feel you are unable to resolve issues on your own, you may send a Private Message to me and I will act as a neutral arbitrator to reach an ultimate resolution. Whatever the end resolution, you will be expected to abide by it & behave accordingly. Failure to do so will be grounds for counseling and/or dismissal.

Guidelines:
Each of the forums are broken down by their respective purpose. Please review the Sticky in each Forum you enter & be familiar with the topic guidelines. The Strip, on the other hand, is a broadbase general forum that you can post topics of just about any subject matter.

Inviting new members into the community shall be done through the Invite Into the Community topic in The Strip. If you have a friend who's 18 or older, you can post a request to invite them in the topic, and one of us will review it & expedite the invitation. Please make sure that your friends meet the age requirement!!! I don't want to have to dismiss someone because they lied about their age, and I don't want to counsel a member because they vouched for an under-age person. We're not asking much here, so please abide by the age requirement guideline.

Lastly, these guidelines are subject to change as new situations may arise. If you ever have any questions about anything in the guild, don't hesitate to PM myself or the Vice Captain (Sugar N Spice) with your concerns. We're here to help!!

Thanks for your attention, and don't do anything I wouldn't do first!! wink

Snake :3~  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:31 pm
Understood, though I still think it's all up to the Prez XD  

Nephillium

Mystic Starfire

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:03 pm
Understood smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:46 pm
you got it cool  

The Memory of Lystra

5,300 Points