fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply General Gaming
Left 4 Dead

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many chapters have you finished under expert?
View Results

FullofSin

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:24 pm
How many of you play Left 4 Dead on the 360?

I play with a group of my friends when we have time and we are currently trying to finish all chapters under expert; however, we keep having problems with those random hiding tanks. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:47 pm
I play it from time to time but im real bad at it.  

kokushibyou-_0

FullofSin

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:22 am
kokushibyou-_0
I play it from time to time but im real bad at it.

I was bad at first but then I kept playing with my friends and now we are trying to finish all four chapters under expert.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:39 pm
Im not on expert yet. I only play hard for now xD  

Neverending NekoKitsune

Ruthless Raider

FullofSin

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:56 pm
Cat Takuto
Im not on expert yet. I only play hard for now xD

Ok, now I have two chapters finished under expert. No Mercy and Death Toll are out of the way. All I need is Dead Air and Blood Harvest.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:56 pm
Now I only need Dead Air under expert.  

FullofSin

FullofSin

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:36 pm
I think I'll be trying to get Dead Air finished tonight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:34 pm
That game is awesome, though I haven't been able to play it in about a month.  

LordVesquan

Jessebearr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:23 am
do u use the auto shotty? cuz if not ur just wasting ur time, with tanks just get everyone running backwards just out of reach and blast him in the face with shotgun  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:12 am
if ur facing a tank always have a molotov with you and i recommend using rifles or smgs for him if u keep pouring the bullets on him he slows down makes him an easy target to take on and if he is on fire it will be more easy

if it's the witch use a hunting rifle or a sniper rifle on her on always aim on her head it may take to of you to bring her down with a sniper rifle, if she is hit by consecutive shots by a sniper rifle she is knocked back just like when ur whacking infected

if hunter then it's easy whack him to death

if its a boomer if you hear or see that a boomer is near ALWAYS KEEP YOUR DISTANCE then kill him from afar (i don't blame you if you shoot him face to face i sometimes do)

if it's the smoker everybody knows this already but you can notice him with green smoke and flies around him i suggest using a shotgun on him two shots of a shotgun will bring him down  

ll Angelic Avenger ll

FullofSin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:16 am
Well I've finished all under expert...Now all that's left to do is to wait for L4D2.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:40 pm
Is there a version 2 coming out? By the way, nice job on finishing all on expert =D  

Neverending NekoKitsune

Ruthless Raider

Jessebearr

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:41 pm
iCrimson_Blade
if ur facing a tank always have a molotov with you and i recommend using rifles or smgs for him if u keep pouring the bullets on him he slows down makes him an easy target to take on and if he is on fire it will be more easy

if it's the witch use a hunting rifle or a sniper rifle on her on always aim on her head it may take to of you to bring her down with a sniper rifle, if she is hit by consecutive shots by a sniper rifle she is knocked back just like when ur whacking infected

if hunter then it's easy whack him to death

if its a boomer if you hear or see that a boomer is near ALWAYS KEEP YOUR DISTANCE then kill him from afar (i don't blame you if you shoot him face to face i sometimes do)

if it's the smoker everybody knows this already but you can notice him with green smoke and flies around him i suggest using a shotgun on him two shots of a shotgun will bring him down

i bolded the things that are completely retarded, in both cases, use an auto shotgun  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:00 pm
I just play Left 4 Dead now just for the hell of it. I now put up youtube video of me and hopefully my friends playing Left 4 Dead under expert.  

FullofSin

Scissor Doll

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:41 am
I started out on expert, much more easier for me than working my way up. I love getting the achievements but I love the game too. There is a glitch in Left 4 Dead where if a Tank comes, your team or whoever can run back to the Safe Room, and while kneeling running forward into the door, he can't break through. Then you can shoot him to hell. Whenever I play online or by myself and we're at low health and low bullets, we go back to the safe room, unless we're close to the next safe room, then we run to that one while shooting it, but only if we're at low health and bullets.

My favorite Character to be is either Zoey or Louis. On verses my favorite to be is the smoker, I hide on the roofs and grab the survivors, it takes them a while to shoot me because I get to where they have to stand at a distance to shoot me. My favorite weapon to use is double pistols until the better weapons come, then I use either the better shotgun or the Rifle, mainly the rifle, I'm best with the rifle. My favorite campaign to play is either Dead air or No Mercy. I love Dead Air's little words, Their flight just got delayed. PERMANENTLY. Epic.

Anyone have a most amazing kill of theirs? Mine, for when I was a Survivor, would be when I was as louis on No Mercy the Rooftop Finale and I startled a witch and when she came at me I kept meleeing her and knocked her off the roof. When infected would have to be when I was the hunter and pounced and killed every survivor, they were a good team too.

General Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games