8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:57 pm
1rst Place = Ponx
2nd Place = XxIcedOutRainbowCubexX
3rd Place = Teh Shmirf
Congrats to our winners! And to those who didn't win there's always the next contest!  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:30 am
AY AY VICE CAPPIE TAAN  

XxErotic_LeprosyxX

smicE_crEam

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:24 am
Umm,umm,umm......This is pretty hard...XD. I'll try.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:09 am
hmm.. how about when she is singing at one of her concerts someone snipes her??  

xXx_Mental_Society_xXx

chyunei

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,800 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 12:25 pm
PSSSSHHH.
This is gunna be fuuuuun~ XD
heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:04 pm
Okay,I got it!:"Kidnap her 1st. Bring her to this old place....Use a knife to torture her! Then, I'll use something that has electric in it then put it in her mouth for about 3 seconds, 'cause I don't want the part to end! Then,I'd cut 3 of her fingers off and make her eat 'em! And then leave her out in the cold night! When,I come back to see her,I have a Rattle Snake with me! Let the Rattle Snake bite her,then,try to drown her for a few min. Then,bring her up. To finish her off,I do this razz ut on my head phones,turn on the CD,and put on some of her own music! twisted Wait until she dies then push her off the roof. The End! PM me if I win!  

smicE_crEam

In Search of that Booty
Vice Captain

Tipsy Tycoon

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:28 pm
queenkatie911
Okay,I got it!:"Kidnap her 1st. Bring her to this old place....Use a knife to torture her! Then, I'll use something that has electric in it then put it in her mouth for about 3 seconds, 'cause I don't want the part to end! Then,I'd cut 3 of her fingers off and make her eat 'em! And then leave her out in the cold night! When,I come back to see her,I have a Rattle Snake with me! Let the Rattle Snake bite her,then,try to drown her for a few min. Then,bring her up. To finish her off,I do this razz ut on my head phones,turn on the CD,and put on some of her own music! twisted Wait until she dies then push her off the roof. The End! PM me if I win!

My gawd xd ...  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:09 pm
queenkatie911

wow rofl i like ur idea of torture  

UchihaAvanger

xXGo_StarrXx

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:07 am
xDDD a fan wants her to sign something so she signs et then de girl shoots her o-o and then her friends try to help her and give her a good grave but then they take her into de school for a test....and shes just rotting and then de cops come and say there she is! and then her friends toss her out de window and her head falls off XP mrgreen xDDD  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:43 am
wow this is fun...ok sooo shes walking down the street with selena gomez when suddenly a huge hot dog falls out of the sky and she goes omg hot dog! blaugh so she eats the whole thing in 2 seconds and selena gomez goes, hey why didnt you share? and hannah montana says because im slefish and ugly and have no talent 3nodding so sleena is looking at her all weird eek and says i wanted some hot dog and hannah says TOO BAD I HATE YOU YOU HAVE NO TALENT scream so selena turns into a ninja ninja and says: NOW YOU PAY FOR THAT scream so they start having a major chick fight on the sidewalk and people satrt screaming and shoting at them, thinking they are evil chickins question and they suddenly blow up burning_eyes and then people allover theworld throw a huge party and are soo happy forever xd i like my story DO I WIN???  

Fell Down A Hole

x0StrawberryLemonade0x

Partying Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:26 pm
See, this would be a VERY tedious process for me. First, I would have to break her bones, while resisting the urge to break her neck and kill her. Then, I would have to get out a nice big knife that cuts through flesh easily. With that knife I would slice every square centimeter of her body, making sure to not cut too deep and to avoid any major arteries. During the cutting I would also have a hard time not stabbing her to death with all of my hatred. See, and then while she lies in her own blood, still slowly oozing out blood she'll beg me to kill her, but I wouldn't have had all of my fun yet. So I let her beg and beg and beg while i shave off all of her precious (to her) hair. Oh, and you know how she's obsessed with her teeth? Well, I would pull out her teeth slowly. . . one by one. . . as she lies there bleeding. After that I would finally give her mercy and kill her. Wait, that's not the end of it. I would then take her dead body and burn it along with all of the retarded CD's and DVD's and Posters and EVERYTHING of her as the fire feed. Then I would burn the ashes, and the ashes of the ashes, and the ashes of the ashes of the ashes, and so on, until there was nothing left. . . twisted Sorry if that disturbed you. sweatdrop Now to get to this. . . I would kidnap her after one of her wretched concerts and throw her in a cage! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:16 pm
Legolas7129
See, this would be a VERY tedious process for me. First, I would have to break her bones, while resisting the urge to break her neck and kill her. Then, I would have to get out a nice big knife that cuts through flesh easily. With that knife I would slice every square centimeter of her body, making sure to not cut too deep and to avoid any major arteries. During the cutting I would also have a hard time not stabbing her to death with all of my hatred. See, and then while she lies in her own blood, still slowly oozing out blood she'll beg me to kill her, but I wouldn't have had all of my fun yet. So I let her beg and beg and beg while i shave off all of her precious (to her) hair. Oh, and you know how she's obsessed with her teeth? Well, I would pull out her teeth slowly. . . one by one. . . as she lies there bleeding. After that I would finally give her mercy and kill her. Wait, that's not the end of it. I would then take her dead body and burn it along with all of the retarded CD's and DVD's and Posters and EVERYTHING of her as the fire feed. Then I would burn the ashes, and the ashes of the ashes, and the ashes of the ashes of the ashes, and so on, until there was nothing left. . . twisted Sorry if that disturbed you. sweatdrop Now to get to this. . . I would kidnap her after one of her wretched concerts and throw her in a cage! biggrin

Weird...This one sounds familiar....I think I've read this in another post before.... ninja  

smicE_crEam

In Search of that Booty
Vice Captain

Tipsy Tycoon

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:57 pm
kinda_gothic_amber
xDDD a fan wants her to sign something so she signs et then de girl shoots her o-o and then her friends try to help her and give her a good grave but then they take her into de school for a test....and shes just rotting and then de cops come and say there she is! and then her friends toss her out de window and her head falls off XP mrgreen xDDD

That's so off of Robot Chicken. Then she's in her manager's office in the fetal position in the chair and he says" And that's how we'll end Hannah if you ever get knocked up like that Zoey 101 WHORE!"
Next time, try to get your own story if you're gonna enter it in a contest  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:26 am
A waffle with Halo and wings kidnaps her.And then a evil Pancake ties her up and puts dynamite on her head.Soon it will go off and pieces of her head will be lying around the room.  

Chloesaurus

Hannah Montana Haters Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces