User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart May 2009 heart
Dear PSG-ans I know u have been waiting for this months issue. So here it is!! April was an exciting month I just hope your looking forward to event happening for May and June. Wow time flies! Remember to friend I_LoVe_PSG, Why u may ask...well when theres impotant events going on like guild party or contest it would be a lot easier for the mule to send out to all PSG-ans and also makes it easier to get the newletter to everyone. Have a great month everyone

Contest Highlights

User Image
Melisciose22's Cancer wins first place with 31% of votes

User Image
Fanboy360's Taurus wins second place with 25% of votes

User Image
OfCourseImAwesome's Gemini wins third with 18% of votes

Good job everyone and thank you guys for voting now head over to thins months Avi Contest hurry up only ten spots and they will fill up fast!! May avi contest

Commuinity Highlights
We have some new members to PSG so let give everyone a warm welcome.
(Click the link to their first posting)

XX-Don Geass-XX, Morgana91Rea Alex Rawrr Kye, Ajax Kunnikuman, BonnieBlueJeansWolfspyr
Welcome everyone!!! So happy to have new members!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Happy birthday May Babies
Sky high 05 - 5th
fanboy360 - 6th
Melisciose22 - 14th
DredfulDawn - 18th
undacuva_druid - 27th

June B-days
Takamine Kairu - 1st
yesh yesh - 3rd
Freeli - 11th
OfCourseImAwesome - 20th
MasterSaul - 28th

May Gaiaversary
Mystic 12= 21st 2006
June Gaiaversary
Graphic Geek= 6/2008

Thread Highlights

• Who was this guy or gal? The avi was familiar but the name was strange to me. He sent a pm saying "dont be alarmed? I hust changed my name there is no harm. Who changed their name to Agent Ebony?

• She did this ages ago but how awesome it is, See the picture that Druid did. The lost art

• Anybody notice the new guild home? It's best view on firefox but tell me what u think? The new home front

PSG Events

• Our Easter party was so much fun it was a longtime since PSG-ans hung out. So we are trying this again. ♥
    Join us May 16th For our Rainbow partyUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Taste the rainbow!

• DredfulDawn is having her baby soon!! We will try to get together for Dawn and her baby. I will post something soon!
  • Have you ebtered this months avi contest? Well what are u waiting for polling will begin soo so hurry up!!

Till next time be safe
heart Mel
go to guild now

"There are no such things as strangers, only friends we haven't met yet."