Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Giratina o.O

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haven-Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:30 am
Yeah... anyone have any ideas on how to catch it?
I am stuck by the time the pokeball swings 4 times its already using struggle which in the end kills itself.... Anyone know like the best way to catch it like what pokemon is best?  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:23 pm
Sleep or paralysis ought to up your odds.  

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Chibigirisu

Friendly Elder

5,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:20 pm
... i got lazy and used one of my master balls.

D:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:04 pm
Put it to sleep or paralyse it then throw alot of dusk balls, they work the best. And if the battle has been going for ages throw some timer balls too. Also throw 2 or 3 quick balls at the start of the battle  

Pokemorphic

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:07 am
Paralysis is probably your best bet. Pokemon that are put to sleep have a tendency to wake up, but paralysis sticks around.

Also, as previously mentioned: Dusk Balls. The a 4x as effective as normal pokeballs in caves and at night. That means it is more effective than an ultraball. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:37 am
Use dusk balls! Never timer balls!!
Timer balls will have the same effect of a dusk ball and a high catch rate of catching it after 40!!, turns which is then time time Giratina uses Struggle!!!  

kevinvan1996

The Dark Dragon King

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:38 am
I used the master ball.

But if you get a pokemon that is the same lvl and can learn flase swipe and sleep power you will need to put it to sleep and use false swipe to get it to 1 hp and keep using sleep power to make it sleep evry time it wakes up. When you have it to 1 hp use dusk balls on it and put it to sleep evry time it wakes up as well.  
Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games