Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spectral Sanctuary

Back to Guilds

A place for discussion of anything relating to religion, spirituality and the paranormal. 

Tags: religion, spirituality, supernatural, paranormal, discussion 

Reply The Paranormal
I have no idea how to call this. xD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:39 am
When I am in pain, Or I have a place on my body wich hurts.
I only have to close my eyes and concentrate on my body. I will visualize my body is a one big light, and the pain is a pitchblack spot.
I visualize the pitchblack-spot is dissapearing and covered by the white light and my pain will actually dissapear.

I had no idea where else to place this, but this seemed the closest to it.

anyway uses anyone, anything like this? x3

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:09 pm
yes, this would be the place for it.
i think you are telling your brain message recieved now shut the ******** up. its very interesting, its rather simmilar to what i used to do to get out of school(7th 8th grade) i would focus on my stomach, and i would will myself to be sick, it worked i would get sick and throw up, my parrents would call the school go to work, then i would get up and play mega man leggends  

unknownartist
Captain

Tweetles

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:16 pm
That's kind of cool. Whenever I'm hurting somewhere, I think about the pain being gone and I think I trick my brain into thinking there's no pain, and it lessens a little biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:15 pm
I once read some where that most of the pain we feel is pyschological, so when we want we can convince our brains to make our bodies feel more or less pain  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Tougenkyou

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:00 am
I do this all the time for my headaches! My friend imagines a rainbow going in through her head and "pushing out" the pain, but I prefer the light method.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:36 am
unknownartist
yes, this would be the place for it.
i think you are telling your brain message recieved now shut the ******** up. its very interesting, its rather simmilar to what i used to do to get out of school(7th 8th grade) i would focus on my stomach, and i would will myself to be sick, it worked i would get sick and throw up, my parrents would call the school go to work, then i would get up and play mega man leggends

I can do that too. o.o

I can give myself headache. xD
But always when i call myself "Schoolsick" without being sick, I know that I will feel sick at the end of the day somehow.

pompoennetje

The Paranormal

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff