Submit

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:08 pm
I have only been in a realtionship once, which didn't turn out well actually. I don't know if the details are important for the advice I'm seeking but I'd state some anyway. I'm not the kind of person that falls in love, it's against my beliefs (long story...) but I did. It went well for some months before he turned out to be a controling person and somekind of a stalker (which I realized too late), and you could imagine the rest. We have been on and off after that which cost me some friends and was deteriorating my relatioship with my family. we have been broken up for 5 month now, he still wanted to be friends, I didn't want it but I accepted because he as an instructor in my college, until a couple of weeks ago where I made it clear I didn't want to hear frm him again ( he already left the job in my college)

I know I bored you with details, but now here is my real question.
During that time he had stalked me on each and every site I joined, always replying to my forum posts and so on, which led me to close several of my accounts. Even here on Gaia I was on hiatus for a month because of it. Although this has stopped, he started resurfacing on some sites. I do ignore him like nothing is happening but it annoys me. What do you think I should do to lessen the irritation?

And another thing, I used to have a facebook account, which I had to disable because of a scandal he put me in on it, but I would like to join the site again because now that I'm graduating college, my friends will fade away? how do you think I can manage that?

I'm sorry this was too long redface  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:45 pm
You could block him from all your sites and try to get his IP adress banned/his accounts freezed so that he stops bothering you and you can continue to have connections with your friends and have a normal life.

smile  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:22 am
I blocked him from most of the sites I could. This leaves me with th facebook issue. As for the IP, I wish I could, only if he wasn't a hacker.
Thanks a lot for help. Any tip on how to get over the annoyance?  
Life Issues & Fashion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games