Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spectral Sanctuary

Back to Guilds

A place for discussion of anything relating to religion, spirituality and the paranormal. 

Tags: religion, spirituality, supernatural, paranormal, discussion 

Reply The Paranormal
Paranormal Activity

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:07 pm
I'm very fascinated in the paronormal, but I can't say I believe in ghosts totally. I know there are things that happen that cannot be explained and then there are other things that can be easily debunked. I don't know if my belief or lack of comes from never experiencing a ghost or what?
I've had strange things happen to me before. I remember when I was little me and my cousin were playing on the floor and we heard this loud bang, then we look right next to us there was this swirling electric blue light going around in circles. To this day I still cannot say I can call it a ghost or just paranormal activity  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:40 pm
I'm pretty sure it wasn't a ghost. That DOES sound interesting... did you look into it? There are accounts of that but it's usually in Europe.  

Tougenkyou

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:35 am
Orb? O:  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:12 am
I never looked into it. My mom brushed it off as the light from the tv, so that's what I said it was too.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Tweetles

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:12 pm
My house is totally haunted. Its kind of proven because things only happened while members of my family are home alone. I was at home alone once and I could hear the bathroom drawers upstairs opening and slamming. It was awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:13 pm
Like I said in my first post I don't really believe in ghosts per say, but I beleive that there are things out there that cannot be explained  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

The Paranormal

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces