Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Just a random blog <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starlurk

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:52 pm
Hey guys! I know I haven't posted in here in awhile, but when I saw this blog post I just had to show you guys.

*Disclaimer* Before you read this article, keep in mind that this blog is devoted to Fat Acceptance and Health at Every Size, they're pretty much anti-dieting and anti-lifestyle-changes-for-the-sake-of-losing-weight. But this particular article has nothing to do with those viewpoints. This article is about loving yourself. I just thought I'd warn you guys before you read it so you don't get turned off by everything surrounding this particle article.

Treehorn Syndrome

The reason why I posted this article is because, from day one, I always believed the most important thing to remember during weight loss is to love yourself no matter what size you are, no matter what.

I see so much self-loathing from so many people and sometimes it's based on just a few pounds. It's a real shame. I don't care if you're underweight or obese, you deserve to love yourself no matter what your body looks like.

So yeah, that's why I wanted to share this article with you guys, it really struck a chord with me and I wanted to share it with you (mostly) ladies because after a full year of being here, I really care about you guys loving yourselves no matter what. Even if I don't chat much. whee  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 10:47 am
I really appreciate that you posted this.

I'm one of those self-loathers unfortunately, and no matter what weight I'm at (from 138 to 98) I've had issues with my SELF, and my weight seems to just be an outlet. I'm working on getting to the source, and this article is very valuable! :)

Thank you <3

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games