Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spectral Sanctuary

Back to Guilds

A place for discussion of anything relating to religion, spirituality and the paranormal. 

Tags: religion, spirituality, supernatural, paranormal, discussion 

Reply Religion and Spirituality
death

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unknownartist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:49 pm
what do you think it will be like?  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:07 am
Never had a near-dead experience, So I honestly wouldn't know. O:  

pompoennetje

Tougenkyou

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:47 pm
Ahahaha just my subject.

This is all according to my personal beliefs, so I'm stating it as fact knowing fully well there's no proof, but...

Death is when you go back to where everyone you know is, and everyone is made of energy. You can take a form and check in on your loved ones one earth or other planes but you work through past issues, take in what you learned from the past life, and then go back after awhile and choose circumstances and bodies and lessons to learn or to teach. I believe the ones who come to teach (usually ill people) are higher-level and already learned a looot more than others, someone called them masters. They're the ones who've been reincarnated many, many times, and now help spirits adjust between lives.

It's a very lovely world...  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:23 pm
I don't think it will be scary or any thing. I think it will be wonderful, because the way I'm taught when we die we recieve a new body that isn't subject death, decay, disease, and all the weaknesses that our earthly bodies are subject to.
I also see death as necessary and another path that we all must take  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

xeris-chaosx

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:50 pm
I hope that there will be a cross road or toll house when I die. That way they can say hey you are going to paradise so grab a martini. Or they can say you've been a s*#!t head so grab a weapon you're gonna be fighting demons for the rest of eternity.  
Religion and Spirituality

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games