Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
[R]Anyone want to co-write a story with me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kendoson

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:55 am
Here is the story plot, or what I've got so far for plot. Things can change once we start writing.

Devon is an 18 year old guy who's living on his own, making money by singing in clubs or living off guys he picks up for one-night stands. He's real popular as a singer and everyone wants to be with him.

Chris is a 16 year old runaway who loves/obsessed with him but is too shy to go over and say anything to him so he just stalks Devon.

The reason Chris ran away from home was because his dad beat him when he discovered Chris making out with another boy.

The problems facing Devon and Chris if they get together is that Chris is underage and a runaway. If they are seen together Devon could get introuble with being with a minor and Chris will have to go back home. There might be something in Devon's past though I don't know yet.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:44 pm
A problem with the "underage" thing is that it's only a two year difference. It's really not all that bad. If you really want it to be taboo, Chris would have to be, like, thirteen. Which is also a time for discovering in teenagers and such.  

SarcasticIrony

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
[The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items