Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spectral Sanctuary

Back to Guilds

A place for discussion of anything relating to religion, spirituality and the paranormal. 

Tags: religion, spirituality, supernatural, paranormal, discussion 

Reply The Paranormal
Psiballs, Anyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tougenkyou

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:16 pm
Psiballs are a scientific/paranormal exercise in using energy and condensing it into a small sphere. It's been proven by many to be a real thing, and not fiction (I myself have made a few). People who have years of practice can float one towards a thermometer and change the temperature reading, shock people (usually by accident...), and some even play catch with them. :p They are the most basic form of constructs, which are made from energy and often formed into guardians.

For more information, this is a very good site.

Now that's out of the way, anyone attempt/made one before? I'd love to hear about the results! ^__^  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:51 pm
sounds REAL usefull, lol, i have heard of such things, but i do not dable in the brain powers, i read people, its more helpfull  

unknownartist
Captain

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:49 am
I've heared about it. O:  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:58 am
I have know of many psychic vampires who could create them.  

L the strawberry lover
Crew

Tougenkyou

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:58 am
I figure since psychic vampires (aware ones, anyway) have to learn how to effectively manipulate energy around them, they'd be pretty adept at these- I think this is actually one of the first exercises many of them learn.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:12 pm
i have a very simple question... what the heck is a psychic vampires? i have never heard of it, well i supose allice from twilight was psychic but that doesnt count  

unknownartist
Captain

The Paranormal

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces