Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learn to Become a Literate Role-Player

Back to Guilds

This guild is for those new to RPing who wish to expand their abilites and become Literate Role-Players! 

Tags: Role Playing, Learn, Literate, RPing, Writing 

Reply Resort World
Possession:You belong to me Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:49 pm
EDIT(Wolves): Tweaking some grammar
Edit(orihime): If you are role playing in third person, then make the plot third person, not first person.

Story

Both of my parents were in heavy debt as well as were about to lose their beautiful mansion, but on one night an unknown man appeared in our home, presenting my parents with an offer that they could not refuse. They would be relieved of their debts, but in exchange I become his possession, I would belong to him.

My parents accepted the deal, sealing my fate into this man hands, or so I thought. I assumed that he was normal, except I discovered that he was not human, but a vampire. I have to be his for the rest of my life, and God knows how hard that I try to escape. I could never figure out how to get out of this place, as I am in another world filled with creatures that I've only seen in horror movies or in stories. This place is very much real. If only I would figure a way of how to get back home...

There will be romance, drama, comedy, angst, mysteries, and arrivals who will try to win your love or to possesses you.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:54 pm
EDIT(Wolves): Grammar and Spelling
Edited(orihime): I fixed some spelling and capitalization.

Rules

1.Only active people are allowed

2.Keep it PG-16

3.No raping

4.No Godmoding

5.No Cybering

6.No cheating

7.No spamming

8.No controlling all elements

9.Don't copy my ideas for threads/story lines/etc or anything

10.Be nice

11.Romance is fine but nothing to extreme please and also don't rush it, falling in love takes time.

12.NO AUTO KILLING

13.If you have to leave or get off please finish the rest of the role playing before leaving.

14.Fighting is okay but nothing any crazy.

15.Also be as literate as you can so no one liners. If possible make at least a good paragraph with four sentences or more.

16.Spelling is important so try your best

17.No skipping

18.Don't be at more places then one

19. Also if you have any questions please do ask me

20.Use Symbols during role play

() (talking out of rp)

"" (talking during role play)

i (thinking)

Bold (action but you don't have to if you don't want to or use bold for something us)

Vampires

Can walk in daylight and eat food but need to drink blood once in a while. And have bat wings which they can make there wings reappear and an appear. So yeah you guys already know the vampires other abilities that they already have like telekinesis, hypnosis, erase memory's, strength, speed, and senses.

Weakness:Silver (based of any weapons) though the heart or cutting off there head

Werewolves

Can transform into wolf with or without the full moon. And no there forms are not are the ones that you see an old horror movies. There forms are like wolves but are tall in height and strong enough to take on a human, vampire, or demon. Abilities they already have are Strength, speed, and senses.

Weakness:Sliver

Youkai (based of any type from Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho)

Pretty much everything that you guys know that demons have already. And as for weakness well anyway that can kill demons with which is not hard, if you are a miko or monk with holy powers which works.

Gargoyles

Elves (Of any race)  

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:57 pm
EDIT(Wolves): Grammar and Usage

Profiles

*Pm me your profiles and add three Hearts on top letting me know that you did read the rules and title it possession. Also, werewolves don't have special abilities so just delete off the profile.

Humans

[imgright]Url picture here[/imgright]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]

[b]Combat stills:[/b]

[b]Bio:[/b]

Other

[imgright]Url picture here[/imgright]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b](vamp,werewolf, gargoyle, elf, or youkai beast type (of what type of based from inuyasha or yu yu hakusho)
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Crush:[/b]

[b]Combat stills:[/b]
[b]Abilities [/b] (one or two)

[b]Bio:[/b]

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:59 pm
Profiles

Username:Sondra Starfire
Name:Sondra
Race:Human (American, British, Japanese)

Personality:Is smart, funny, stubborn, charming, brave, hard worker, strong will, kind and a very caring person she loves to have fun and likes to make people laugh and happy. And she a bit wild and always full of energy.

Appearance:Pretty and innocent with a baby face, has long wavy silky black hair that’s about waist length with some gold streaks in the front of her bangs and ends, almond shaped ice blue eyes, pale skin, her chest size 40C has a slim body but avenge with smooth curves, and long slender legs. Wears a white long sleeves top shirt with a shape of a deep V explosion her chest a bit, a white long skirt reaching down towards her ankles with a slit explosion her left leg, and low heel white shoes.

(Sorry no picture forks but my character kind of looks like Kaya from the manga called Midnight Secretary. Those of you who know or hadn't seen the manga go to www.onemanga.com and see it for yourself)

Likes:Cooking, training, reading, and going on the computer
Dislikes:Perverts, pigs, and most of her annoying people
Crush:N/A

Combat stills:Kick boxing

Bio:Going was going perfectly well in Sondra life a till everything changed on her 21th birthday that is and shockingly founds out that she had an arranged married since she was just a new born and no matter how hard Sondra tries to get out of or escape there was no way that she could get out of this arranged married.

User Image
Username: Lord Atazoth
Name: Paris White
Race: Japanese/German American

Personality: Paris, to put it simply, is ignorant, careless, and unaware of these facts. He can be a royal pain because of this, but that's just the empty half of the glass. If he really cares about something, whether a person, idea, or even an inanimate object, he sticks to it and doesn't take no for an answer. Being loyal, and over trustworthy to it is his drawback. He becomes gullible in these matters, but he doesn't completely lack in intelligence, nor is he arrogant and boastful.

Appearance: Paris has natural white grey hair, olive green eyes, and is around 5'8" tall. His physic is very slender, almost as if he starves himself at times, and has a light compact build good for agility and speed. His face is smooth long, skinny, and slightly bony, people much comparing it to the lead singer of Tokio Hotel in Germany, but he doesn't really care for this resemblance. He generally wears a black button up shirt jacket, unbuttoned, his dark tight jeans and a belt with leg straps he bought from a old Chinese pawn shop made to carry a couple daggers, but he doesn't really use them with daggers unless he is going out for a nice dinner.

Likes: A good fight, lounging on a warm summers day, roaming about, and loves a good challenge.

Dislikes: being forced to do anything, making conversation, people in general, and he absolutely hates the cold.

Crush: no one since he could remember.

Combat skills: Bāguàzhǎng (eight trigram palm)

Bio: Paris grew up not far from quite a few major cities, but like most things, not quite far isn't there. He grew up in a relatively normal family, and most would say he was spoiled since his parents didn't seem to really punish him or even get the chance sometimes since he tended to stray from home, walking around, getting lost easily. He hadn't the faintest clue about a pre-arrangement his parents made, which would have probably explained their disinterest in him as a person unless he was in any harm. He grew up unmotivated about anything, school, work, friends, future. He wasn't shy, when it came to people, he just simply didn't care for them, they seemed dull, but as a person he didn't seem that different from normal kids, just like he wasn't hanging with his friends and was strolling through town. Despite his uncaring point of view for life, he did do one thing that he can simply say he loves to do, and that would be the martial art of Baguazhang, a very mind sharpening fighting style that didn't need to much strength. He tended to even act more social when he was training or fighting.

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:00 pm
Profile 2

User ImageUsername:Wolvesofmibu666
Name:Mars Ultor/Abbadon/Deitrich Rujaa/Hiko VuReingar
Race:Vampire
Age:Several thousands of years, including periods of dormancy

Personality:Emotionless, cold, cryptic and distanced, with a caring core that none have reached.

Appearance:Refer to picture.

Dislikes:Insolence, Insubordination, Humans in general.
Crush: N/A

Combat stills:He fights with a blade wrought from a mythical metal.
AbilitiesControl over rock and metal.

Bio: Originally created by arcane means from the corpse of a king, the being known by many names was first called Abaddon. Present through biblical times, he became infamous as the so called “Angel of Death” in Celtic belief systems. He spent the first few hundred years of existence in Ireland, Scotland, and Britain. Later on in his history, he traveled to the Roman Empire where he was originally captured as a slave gladiator. After his horrifying strength and speed were tested in the arena, he came to be worshiped as the Roman God of war, Mars Ultor. Following the downfall of the Roman Empire, Mars traveled to the Slavic lands of the Balkans, where he remained hidden and dormant. He fashioned the name Dietrich Rujaa for himself, derived from the German “Power of the Tribe” and the Sanskrit “Pain”. He is now located somewhere in Europe or Asia Minor. It is said among the few immortals that know of his existence, that Hiko VuReingar is his eldest name. His true name, that links him to a clan of vampires older than time itself.

User ImageUsername:Luca the divine
Name:Talon Rurukie
Race:werewolf

Personality:understanding, calm, caring, laid back, nice but can be pretty straight forward and stubborn at times.

Appearance:shown above.

Likes:being in wolf form, her guns, Running, high jumping, water, music and food.

Dislikes:un-necessarily rude or disrespectful people, people who have the ability to help themselves but don’t, stupid people, being hungry!

Crush:N/A

Combat skills:mostly hand to hand, but has and will use guns (2x) if necessary.

Bio:Talon, at one point, used to live in a large pack believe it or not and till this day she still cherishes those times. It was because a new leader was appointed, a new pack leader, that all of that was suddenly taken away from her. His name was Salem Wright. At first glance he looked like a nice guy but when he became in control, he started selling off members of the pack left and right to slave traders for money. Very few were left to oppose him against those completely loyal to him. Talon for a while had toughed it out with her parents but when he caught notice of her Salem ordered she be sold off as well for the packs sake. “With cubs around it’ll be just another mouth we can’t feed, it be better to have her taken care of by more capable hands” her parents of course fought against this, and it cost them their lives. Talon was sold away and never saw anyone again. 5 years later she managed to escape thanks to the very slavery she was put under, it had taught her much over the years and she came out stubborn, but strong, because of it. Now a day’s she puts her skills to good use by bounty hunting. Already she has taken out the slave driver who kept her captive for all those years, but she hopes of one day being able to find and kill the very man who killed her parents. Though she may not look it, revenge is what really drives her on.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:02 pm
Month

Jan. Feb. March. April. May. June. July. Aug. Sept. Oct. Nov. Dec.

Weather

Morning~Day~Night

Sunny~Cloudy~clear

Windy~Rainy~Snowing~thunder~lighting~Stormy

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:03 pm
Announcement

*Also if you don't want to use a picture or anything just say what your character looks like or from which manga or anime so people can get the idea as long us it's not done by an artist that you copy image from deviantart and posting it in photobucket cause that like stealing specially if it's copyright.

*And vampires and other creatures come to the human world as long as they don't cause trouble or do anything bad in the human world. They live in a different world filled with vampires, werewolves, demons and other races with there own kind.

*In need a male role player to play the vampire for the role in the story. The character is older and somewhat emotionless, cold, and mysterious but deep down a kind guy but didn't show it which I think will take time to melt his heart.

*And I guess that the vampire can have arrivals for this story so I'm hoping for a character that summery to Zelman Clock personality from ( from the anime Black blood brothers which I find him interesting for some reason)

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:18 pm
Starting

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:39 pm
EDIT(Wolves): I'll put your original post, then what the post should look like, so that you can see what to change okay? So that you can learn. If you have any questions about something I changed feel free to ask

Sondra had been in her bedroom sitting on her four poster bed knee pulled up towards her chest remembering the excellent time she had with her family, and friends on her birthday today, Which she was now 20 yrs. old."Time sure does fly fast"she thought reaching next to her was a college book opening the pages laying down position swinging her legs back and foreword, scanning though the pages looking the classes that she wanted to take for next year in winter.

Not informed that it was the day that the mystery's stranger who produced a agreement with her parents due to the day she had been a new born child will be coming for her and will never see her family again.

Sondra was in her bedroom sitting on her four poster bed, knees pulled up towards her chest remembering the excellent time she had with her family and friends on her birthday today. She was now 20 yrs. old."Time sure does fly fast"she thought. Next to her was a college book. She opened the pages and laid down, swinging her legs back and forth and scanning though the pages, looking through the classes that she wanted to take next year in winter.

She had not been informed that it was the day when the mysterious stranger who made an agreement with her parents the day she had been born would be coming for her; and that she would never see her family again.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:29 pm
A fine mist swept in around the estate. Despite being a joyous day, one of the occupant's 20th birthday, the house looked dreary. Inside there was merriment, but the child's parents were grieving on the inside. Mars could tell. The bare trees reached up toward the sky like the arms of the earth hoping to scratch the perfect whiteness of the world's ceiling. Among the tall grass stood a figure. A statue. A vampire. The thick fog swept about as was unnatural for a cloud on the ground. It moved so turbulently, as though a million winds were prodding at it and molding it's amorphous form.

Garbed in a thick leather top, and expensive looking pants, the vampire moved through the mist, though the former was cooler. Like ice through the ocean. The mist stole away his legs and he appeared naught but a sprite, floating on the wind. Was he but a trick of the eye? The way he moved so effortlessly through the sea of tiny water drops.

He made his way to the house, cutting a path in the mist which quickly sealed itself, leaving speculation as to whether or not it was really there in the first place. Standing with an arrogant predisposition, he knocked on the door. He had come to collect his reward. He wondered what his newest toy would look like. Would she be tough? Or maybe she'd be weak, and break down all the time. That wouldn't be any fun.  

wolvesofmibu666

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:08 pm
(Ok I'll try again and hopeful I'll get it right. But if not then I'll keep trying.)

Sondra parents ignored the knocked on the door knowing who it was as her father rushed up stairs, and into his daughter room. Her father told her to run away quickly before he comes. Not informed of what was going on, her father handed her a debut card, and pushed her though a hidden escape path way that hidden behind the wall, telling her it leads to the forest but warned her to be careful. She wanted to ask her father of why all the sudden but her father said that there was no time to explain, pushing her inside and closed hidden door .

Praying that his daughter will escape safely and get as far away as possible from this place. Special away from that man.

(I'll do the same as him on this one.)

Sondra parent's ignored the knocked on the door, knowing who it was. Her father rushed up stairs, and into his daughter's room. Her father had a look of terror in his wrinkled face, "Run now, before he comes." Sondra, with a look of confusion. Her father handed her a debut card, and pushed her though a hidden escape path way that was unnoticeable behind a panel in the wall. Her father looked at her, a sad look in his old eyes, "This passage way leads to the forest, but be careful." He warned. She had so many questions to ask her father, but had no way to word it. Her father swept a lock of hair from his daughter's face, "There is no time to explain, but remember that I love you vary much."

Praying that his daughter will escape safely, and get as far away as possible from this place. Especially away from that man.

EDIT(Wolves): Orihime, your corrected post still bore several mistakes. I have corrected most of them and the result is as follows.

Sondra's parents ignored the knocked on the door, knowing who it was. Her father rushed up stairs and into his daughter's room. He had a look of terror on his wrinkled face. "Run now, before he comes." Sondra's face bore a look of confusion. Her father handed her a debit card, and pushed her though a hidden escape pathway that was unnoticeable behind a panel in the wall. Her father looked at her, a sad look in his old eyes, "This passage way leads to the forest, but be careful." He warned. She had so many questions to ask her father, but had no way to word it. Her father swept a lock of hair from his daughter's face, "There is no time to explain, but remember that I love you very much."

He prayed that his daughter would escape safely, and get as far away as possible from the place, and especially away from that man.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:33 pm
(Excuse me, I am a mod, who specializes in grammar and punctuation. I'm here to observe and help out.)  

Ookami hime95
Crew

Hygienic Vampire

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:38 pm
(Wow! a another mod and what a surprise it is)  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:50 pm
(I edited the last post. I will be editing in pink.)  

Ookami hime95
Crew

Hygienic Vampire

Christine Alina

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:56 pm
( crying I've beaten and defeated once again crying )  
Resort World

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff