Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
L CHANGE THE WORLD!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What did you think of L Change The World?
  Graphic
  Epic
  Cute
  Unexpected
  All of the Above
  I haven't seen it!
  IDK
View Results

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:17 pm
Ok I went out last night and saw L Change the World...I have never seen any of the previews so I had an instinct it was going to be the last movies in L's perspective....I WAS WRONG....

Words to describe this movie would be....Graphic, Unexpected, Awesome, Kawaii, and many other adjectives....but graphic really suits it...

My dad works at the theater so I was able to get into the movie and I also met some cool cosplayers. I saw that the movie was rated R. I was thinking Ok some critic thinks writing a name in a notebook and killing someone is R-rated. Or that there is a lot of cussing...Like I said it was an instinct that this would be a movie on the Death Note series in L's perspective. But boy R really is a good rating for this...I mean some guy was bleeding out his face and eyes and there were some crazy b****s stabbing the hell out of people...But I've got to say this was epic.

Any memorable moments or other things we want to discuss here??  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:08 pm
ah, i didn't get to go see it!
and i had really planned to...
crying

the director is Yoshihiro Nishimura.
i love him, because he also did "Tokyo Gore Police"...  

jiroutachi

Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Crystal Ai

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:44 pm
really it was and epic fanServes! 4 lovers of L and i loved it.

it was creepy yet cool at the beginning when L smiles xp

and i love when the little girl lays here head on L shoulder and he looks so confused. that was so kawaii!!!! whee

but the movie truly became epic when L tryed to walk Straight up xd that was so funny.

i had alot of fun and got a lot on pics of me and my friend who cosplayed mello 3nodding

great time had i mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:36 pm
crying I wanted to see it so bad!!! But the closest theater they were showing it at in my state was an hour away. Oh well....guess I will have to buy it.  

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100

Blizzard snowstorm

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:39 am
i loved it and i saw a matt cosplayer. the angel crepes van was cute and funny. i liked it when L ran and stood up straight. i want kenichi matsyuama's autograph.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:10 pm
i loved l change the world. it was awesome. i think that out of the 3 death note movies, this one was the best one  

splashdream14

4,600 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Silver_Afro

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:50 am
Blizzard snowstorm
i loved it and i saw a matt cosplayer. the angel crepes van was cute and funny. i liked it when L ran and stood up straight. i want kenichi matsyuama's autograph.

Agreed 100% there. But where I lived, they never showed it in cinemas so I brought the film. It would have been great to meet other Death Note fans there...ah well. Ls run was just epic and I thought Near was really cute - different but cute - and the deaths were just like...woah...dude! It was an amazing film...ye  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:23 am
i.really.enjoyed.watching.the.movie..
L.was.amazing.in.everything!! i.must.say.the.plot.was.creepy.a.bit.but.still.interesting..
also.the.ending.was.soo.touching

1_x-AKANE-x_1

5,850 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:08 pm
When I went and saw the movie....almost everyone was shouting random stuff at the screen. It was funny as hell.

-Time where L says I am L, a light cosplayer shouts GO DIE!! And his friend was cosplaying L
-Near and L were digging into the food and Maki tells them to stop and I shouted NAZI!!
-When they were explaining the virus the Light cosplayer shouts SWINE FLU!
-We were all laughing when Maki's dad was dying becasue it was so ridiculous
-Made fun of Maki and her "posessed bear"
-Maki put her head on L's lap someone shouted Cooties
-After the movie the Light and L cosplayers handcuffed to each other were running in front of the screen and broke the chain then when the movie behind the scenes stuff came up, the L cosplayer said IMPOSTER!!

Seriously thought this was a lot of fun to see this with others. I even made friends. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:08 pm
Xx Crusnik05 xX
When I went and saw the movie....almost everyone was shouting random stuff at the screen. It was funny as hell.

-Time where L says I am L, a light cosplayer shouts GO DIE!! And his friend was cosplaying L
-Near and L were digging into the food and Maki tells them to stop and I shouted NAZI!!
-After the movie the Light and L cosplayers handcuffed to each other were running in front of the screen and broke the chain then when the movie behind the scenes stuff came up, the L cosplayer said IMPOSTER!!

Seriously thought this was a lot of fun to see this with others. I even made friends. ^^

It seems that you meet the nicest people when they are cosplayers  

Ichigo-Namikaze

Blizzard snowstorm

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:18 am
Xx Crusnik05 xX

i was laughing when her father died everytime they showed it, even though it was wrong. he took forever to die. that sounded funny with the cosplayers. i made a friend once while caramelldansen at the movies.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:39 pm
Just something I wanted to say....I tried to cosplay L when I went but thing is I didn't have a wig *has long blond hair* so I just wore an outfit similar to L. But it was so hot outside that day so I wore a white t-shirt instead of a long sleeved one and blue jeans. I told the others that I'm wearing L's summer clothes...^_^  

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blizzard snowstorm

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:03 pm
Xx Crusnik05 xX
Just something I wanted to say....I tried to cosplay L when I went but thing is I didn't have a wig *has long blond hair* so I just wore an outfit similar to L. But it was so hot outside that day so I wore a white t-shirt instead of a long sleeved one and blue jeans. I told the others that I'm wearing L's summer clothes...^_^

that's funny xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:17 pm
my 2 friends and me saw the movie opening night, AND THERE WAS ONLY 1 OTHER PERSON THERE! he was cosplaying as L. I cosplayed as Ryuk, sorta, i just put on a black shirt and my black pants with chains on them and boots, and put a blue streak in my hair. I told them I was the female human version of Ryuk XD. I loved the part where the old guy was whacking the FBI agent with a newspaper going " Your'e not FBI, your'e Japanese!" Me and my friends go around quoting stuff from the movie, mainly that!  

xXLove_In_ColorsXx

lxlMiss Undertakerlxl

4,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:44 pm
When I went, I went with some friends and we cosplayed. I was L and my best friend was Light. So, we had the handcuffs and everything. We kept screaming "JUST AS PLANNED!!" And sometimes, we even said, "NOT AS PLANNED!!" I almost fell out of my seat cause Light kept pushing me...xD So, I had fun. And afterwards, we gave Yaoi fanservice and got some moneys from that.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff