Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spectral Sanctuary

Back to Guilds

A place for discussion of anything relating to religion, spirituality and the paranormal. 

Tags: religion, spirituality, supernatural, paranormal, discussion 

Reply The Paranormal
Shadow People... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tougenkyou

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:18 pm
I hate them. Dear lord how I hate shadow people.

Basically, they are human shapes formed from a strange dark "shadow" and negativity. They are not ghosts. They were never human. And they're creepy. Nobody who's seen or studied them is sure what they are, and I'm not certain what it is they do to humans... except, you know, be creepy.

...hate hate haaate.

What do you know about them?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:20 pm
I watched an episode of "A Haunting" on the Discovery channel about a kid who was possesed by a shadow person. They seem... somewhat demonic to me.  

L the strawberry lover
Crew

unknownartist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:26 pm
i once saw what i believe to be a shadow person, i was taking a walk at about 2 or 3 in the morning and i was about to cross the streat by a parking garage and i saw a compleatly dark person walk across the cross walk but about half way across she disapeared, it was creapy as heck  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:32 pm
A show mentioned them once (the same episode you saw, Neko) and ever since then..... *shudder* I know a few people who have dealt with them before. Not fun.  

Tougenkyou

VaIkyrie Rising

Menacing Shoujo

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:35 am
interesting though i would hate to go one trips... i just aint got the guts and lack the balls to do so...

i saw a show on sci-fi once where they mentioned an interesting little fact...
they pointed a laser thingy at them and well... they seem to made up of somthing... the light didnt go through them!  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:52 am
You know, the universe is made up of 4% table of elements, and the rest is Dark Matter and Dark Energy; something scientists have yet to figure out. Maybe shadow creepies are too....?  

Tougenkyou

VaIkyrie Rising

Menacing Shoujo

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:09 am
Tougenkyou
You know, the universe is made up of 4% table of elements, and the rest is Dark Matter and Dark Energy; something scientists have yet to figure out. Maybe shadow creepies are too....?

wtf i didnt know that one...
and the flu came from space pretty much...
whoa... sounds like kingdom hearts crap to me.
i hate KH
anyhoo, what the heck are they anyways... are they like criminals??
or does it go like- nah!
or maybe??
mmmm I KNOOW!!
are they like tainted souls maybe? tainted- black cause most are portrayed as white?  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:40 am
Nah, they were never human in the first place. They are said to be pure concentrated negative energy (vibrating at a lower frequency than positive energy).

I wonder when the scientists will figure out what the dark matter stuff is made of...  

Tougenkyou

VaIkyrie Rising

Menacing Shoujo

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:26 pm
Tougenkyou
Nah, they were never human in the first place. They are said to be pure concentrated negative energy (vibrating at a lower frequency than positive energy).

I wonder when the scientists will figure out what the dark matter stuff is made of...

damn- tats so sci-fi......................
like, i am not even intereted anymore...
besides, that stuff gives me the heebi jeebes  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:00 am
er, sorry?  

Tougenkyou

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:53 am
Reminds me of those moving things I see in the corner of my eyes, yes?  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:37 am
Dianda Panda

I see sparkles sometimes but I think those are from staying awake too long. XD  

Tougenkyou

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:35 pm
Tougenkyou
Dianda Panda

xD Sparkles?!

Nya, I sometimes see moving stuff in the corner of my eyes, and when I look up, there's nothing. :B

AND I only have that when i'm alone.
O;

SRSLY, I'm being stalked? xD

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:30 pm
Dianda Panda
Tougenkyou
Dianda Panda

xD Sparkles?!

Nya, I sometimes see moving stuff in the corner of my eyes, and when I look up, there's nothing. :B

AND I only have that when i'm alone.
O;

SRSLY, I'm being stalked? xD

I have those sometimes too. Ill see dark figures in my peripheral vision and when I look, nothing is there. I'm not sure what it is to be honest.  

L the strawberry lover
Crew

Tougenkyou

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:54 pm
I've read a bunch of books where it's all psychological; I think it has to do with the way your eyes take in light.

On the other hand I have a shadow in the form of a bat that follows me around, so I'm not one to say anything...  
The Paranormal

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff