Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spectral Sanctuary

Back to Guilds

A place for discussion of anything relating to religion, spirituality and the paranormal. 

Tags: religion, spirituality, supernatural, paranormal, discussion 

Reply The Paranormal
Good ghosts vs bad ghosts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L the strawberry lover
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:04 am
Lets discuss good ghosts vs bad ghosts. I have heard that some people live peacefully in haunted houses, with ghosts that will cover up sleeping children and help locate lost items. I have also heard the exact opposite, that some ghosts will drive a family to madness and even try to kill people within the home. Why do you think some ghosts go bad while others are good? dicuss.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:22 am
I think it has to do with the person's death as well as their personality before death. While a lot of the incidents that occur during a suspected haunting can be explained scientifically or by the presence of being other than ghosts, if a person was cheerful before death and died peacefully or is at peace with their death, then for the duration of their remaining time on this plane, they tend to play pranks, just hang out. The "bad" ghosts are often disgruntled, generally unpleasant personalities, and often scared and "stuck" without being able to move on.  

Tougenkyou

unknownartist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:29 pm
there are no good or bad ghosts, just ghosts with an agenda  
The Paranormal

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items