Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JangmixYumi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:19 pm
SOooo...
Uhm..
SIgh....
my best friend's name is Aaron. He's cool, fresh, awesome, and is childish, just like me, lol....even though we're 17 we still watch disney movies together and talk about pokemon and we just click...i guess....anyway....
A while ago, he told my other best friend that he liked me...but, he was fighting between me and this other girl. I guess he was unsure of his feelings...But in the end, I told my other best friend to telll Aaron to ask the other girl out....its not like i only saw Aaron as a friend....I had a sincere "in love" feeling for him...but...I think I deserve someone into only me....anyway....I figured things would be the same....for the most ppart...
But he has been so cold to me lately....In the mornings he ignores my presence completely, in the hall way he looks into my eyes and lowers his head....His girlfriend...absolutley hates me. She gives me the nastiest looks...and sneers at me....
But I dont blame her....its natural for her to be threatened alittle by Aaron and I's past friendship.....
I've told Aaron how much it hurts that he has abandoned me, he never talks to anyone in the same "group" as me anymore...so its not just me...
Most of my friends blame the girl....
but she seems like a nice enough girl...she just likes him..and is a bit defensive...
but.....
I really miss my best friend....I've put forth so much of an effort...I dont think I can keep up with it...
What else can I do....
I tried giving them space, I tried telling them how unfair it is to treat me, and the rest of my friends so coldly.....I tried being cold back....but I'm not a cold person....
Ugh....
I'm sorry this is so long...
but could someone please, pretty please help me with my....no longer best friend......I understand that he needed time to get over his feelings for me...or w.e.....please....help me crying  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:04 am
Sounds like its Aaron's gf is pulling the strings on this one. She might be telling him not to talk to you. He also might be mad at you because he feels because of you hes stuck with this crazy jealous b***h. He most likely wanted you to fight for him and ask him out. He probably misses having fun with you. He probably can't do that kind of stuff with his current gf. Try talking to him, ask him if he has any regrets about his choice; or your choice that is.  

Matron Mord Sith

PrincessRocker1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:08 pm
well honestly i can relate i have also been in this situation my best friend brian of 7 years have liked him all throught the years since middle skoool n still now with highskool n well i watched him go out with girls but highskool have arounf n he found his 1st ture gf n it drove me nuts cuz i felt like i was loosing my bestfriend one being his gf didnt want him to talk to me i understand y we had our past feelin n to top it of being best friends n all well i suggest try talkin to him n tellin him what u feelin but dont just give up tryin trust me  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:01 pm
its not like I forced him to ask her out...I just think I deserve someone who whole-heartedly love me....
Maybe I'm just being emotional?....
I love him as my best friend...and I used to be infatuated with him....
it just hurts...i guess.....  

JangmixYumi

BannedAccount8623822

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:04 pm
u should ask him if he really like tat girl or u in my opinion i think he likes u more and disappointment tat u told him to go out with the other girl ehhh so ya...  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games