Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
♥♥ Is This Fate? { xC o l o r M e G r e yx & DncStar } Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:44 pm
♥♥ Is This Fate?

♥♥ The Setting Of This Love Story

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Just an ordinary day, two strangers riding a train to complete whatever errands they need to do. The two girls notice each other, and when their eyes meet an odd feeling passes between them. One gets off, and the other, determined to find her, rides the train every morning. The other does as well, but they always end up one car away. It seemed they were destined not to meet again. But one day, when all hope seemed to be lost, they cross paths at a Bookstore. Is This Fate?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:29 am
♥♥ What We’re Made Of

[align=left][b]Hello, my name is …[/b][/align]

[align=center][i][Your name here][/i][/align]

[b][align=left] I hope you can tell I’m ... [/align][/b]

[align=center][i][Gender][/i][/align]

[align=left][b]
When I look in the mirror I see …
[/b][/align]
[align=center][i][Picture][/i][/align]

[align=left][b]But there’s a different side of me ...[/b]
[/align]
[align=center][i][Personality][/i][/align]

[align=left][b]Maybe we have something in common ...[/b][/align]

[align=center][i][Likes and dislikes][/i][/align]

♥♥ Destined To Be

Hello, my name is …

Maria Allen

I hope you can tell I’m ...

19 and Female

User Image

But there’s a different side of me ...

Innocent and bubbly, She's kind hearted and looks out for everyone. She cares a lot about the world. She's a nature lover. She works with young kids. She's full of energy.

Maybe we have something in common ...

Loves to sing and dance. She's into photography and going outside. She hates needles and doctors, afraid of both. She loves kittens and puppies but hates snakes and spiders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, my name is …

Erin Gavins

I hope you can tell I’m ...

19 and Female

User Image

But there’s a different side of me ...

Erin is very outgoing and loves to have fun. She's a dominant person, but she's still very kindhearted and would do anything to help a friend. She can be a little shy at times though.

Maybe we have something in common ...

Erin loves animals, singing, dancing, photography and nature. She hates spiders, needles and subways though, which is why she takes a train.

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:48 pm
OPEN!!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:11 pm
Maria boarded the train, carrying her large totebag full of fun crafts to do with her class. She's one of the youngest teachers, since she graduated early and went through her teaching degree with ease. She tucked a long blonde hair behind her ear as she sat down alone, setting her bag down. She watched silently out the window as the scenery passed her by.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:50 pm
Erin climbed onto the train, grumbling to herself as she lifted up her heavy messenger bag and threw it over her shoulder. The bag was filled with CD's and books that she had to review at home, one of the perks of interning as a Music producer. Rin strutted down the aisle, her dark hair falling in her face as she made her way to her usual seat. Her eyes scanned the other seats as she threw her bag down in hers, plopping down with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:28 am
Maria watched silently as a girl about her age walked by. The dark hair and dark clothes frightened her a bit. Seeing as she was covered in bright colours for her kids to enjoy. She yawned then turned back to the window, playing with a piece of hair.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:13 am
Erin felt someone looking at her and turned in her seat, not seeing who it was. She then noticed a brightly-colored woman about her age sitting in a seat all alone. Rin continued to watch her until the train hit a bump in the tracks, causing her bag to fall on her toes. "Ow!" Erin controlled herself from yelling profanity as she heaved the heavy bag back onto her seat with a sigh.

[[ My bad! ]]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:28 am
((It changed from a train to a bus??))  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:39 pm
[[ Ack! My bad. I'm really tired so my brain isn't in the proper form right now. I fixed it. ]]  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:05 pm
((That's okay! Just thought I'd point it out ))

Maria's face changed to a look of concern for the girl. That bag must be quite heavy. She thought. The train soon reached her stop and she rose from her seat. She gave a final glance to the woman and stepped off the train, walking with her bag over her shoulder up the stairs and out of sight.

She walked down the quiet streets of the richer side. Her school was a large stone building on top of a hill. It was quite beautiful, but rather strict. Many students favored her for her brightful and cheery classes. She entered the gate and was greeted by young children dressed in their school uniforms. She beamed. "Hello Everyone!" They all squealed happily and followed her into the school.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:37 am
Erin looked up from her bag just as Maria glanced back at her, their eyes locking for a moment. Erin shivered and looked away as Maria stepped off. She wondered what Maria did as a job, why someone would need such brightly colored clothes. She brushed a silken strand of her black hair behind her ear as they neared her stop. She stood up with a sigh and heaved the bag over her shoulder as she walked off the long aisle. Erin looked up and smiled at the big brick building. It was truly a beautiful design. "Hey Rin!!" A man called from one of the windows, ducking his head back in as he ran towards the door. Erin smiled when the heavy doors opened and she hugged the man. "Hey Charlie, what's my job today?"

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:53 am
Maria giggled and laughed with her students as they went out to the back gardens. Maria always took her class outside when it was nice out. "So." She began, "How was everyone's weekends?" She asked, sitting down amoung the flowers. She laughed as a large blur of little voices attacked her, telling her about getting ice cream and going to the park. She held up her hands with a laugh. "One at a time please!" She exclaimed, laughing still.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:19 am
Erin walked into her office and dropped the messenger bag at her desk, plopping down on the soft leather and swirling in the big chair. "Ah," She tilted her head back as she swirled. "I love this office." Frank laughed as he sat on the edge of her desk. "Your enthusiasm sure brightens up the room. You going to the party tonight?" She stopped swirling and looked up at him. "Party?" He grinned. "Yeah, the neighborhood is having this big block party just down the street. Some type of fund raiser." She shrugged, nibbling on her bottom lip. "Maybe. I have to run a few errands later, so maybe if I have the time."

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:59 pm
Maria laughed as the day continued on. A permanent smile was etched on her face when she was with her kids. But soon it was time to send them home. With sad faces, they took the hands of their parents and got into cars and drove home. Maria waved with a soft smile and then gathered her stuff and began her walk to the train station. She boarded the traing silently, pulling a book from her bag.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers