Submit

lizstar

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:59 pm
Lizstar's Lil Babies!_____________________

This is just a little thread I've made to be a home to my little silky slimes. This is where you can find information on then, as well as they place they call home!

Come on in and look around, but please don't make a mess!

Note: I am looking for some nice looking banners or something to dress this thread up. If anyone wants to help me out, please PM me!

Navigation______________________
Post 1 - Intro
Post 2 - Active Silky Slimes
Post 3 - Special Silky Slimes
Post 4 - Plans for Future
Post 5 - Lizstar's Home

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:00 pm
Active Silky Slimes_____________________

User Image
Mamimi is a cute little girl slime who just loves to get attention and affection. She spends her days trying to find friends to shower her with love, but if she's left alone too long.....well, let's just hope she's not left alone.

User Image
Canti seems like the big, strong, quiet type. Inside, however, he has a soft and loving heart. He's very dedicated to Mamimi and is always by her side, making sure she's happy.

User Image
NOT YET ADDED TO ROLE-PLAYING  

lizstar

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

lizstar

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:01 pm
Special Silky Slimes____________________

These are slimes that I own, but do not roleplay with.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:04 pm
Plans for future_______________

Name of Slime: Mamimi
Name of Owner: Lizstar
Type/Color of Slime: Purple
Slime Accessory (type/none): none
Base: grass
Base Accessory (type/color/none): Flower/blue

Name of Slime:Mamimi
Type/Color of Slime: Purple
Color of Boombox: Blue

Name of Slime: Canti
Type/Color of Slime: Grey

Name of Slime: Canti
Color of Boombox: Blue

Name of Slime:Ta-kun
Type/Color of Slime: Black
Base Accessory (type/color/none): Flower/salmon
Emote (type/none): Flower

Name of Slime: Ta-kun
Type/Color of Slime: Black
Base Accessory (type/color/none): Flower/salmon

Name of Slime: Clio
Slime Accessory (type/none): Blue ribbon
Base: Grass
Base Accessory (type/color/none): Flower/purple
Emote (type/none): X3 smiley

Name of Slime: Clio
Slime Accessory (type/none): Blue ribbon
Base: Grass
Base Accessory (type/color/none): Flower/purple

lizstar

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

lizstar

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:04 pm
Lizstar and the Slimes' Home_____________________

Canti and Mamimi live in a little house with their owner, Lizstar. The house is in a large clearing, at the edge of the woods. A short walk down a windy path leads to the nearby road into town. Another path leads to the stream at the edge of the woods, then crosses a bridge to head deeper into the forest.

The house has 3 rooms: a living area, a kitchen/dining room and a bedroom, with a little bathroom attached. The house is bright and cheery, with lots of windows and plants. Pictures and paintings decorate the walls and the windows are thrown open to catch the warm breezes and the scent of the flowers from the field.

The living room has a low table, surrounded by pillows, so Lizstar can sit comfortably on the floor and be closer to her little slimes. There's also a big comfy chair to sit in and read one of the books off of the little bookshelf in the corner. Lizstar and her slimes love music, so a little radio and cd player sits on a small table near the door.

The kitchen has everything a good kitchen needs and in the center of the kitchen is a small table, with one chair, for Lizstar to sit in and eat her meals. The slimes join her and sit on the table! A vase of fresh picked flowers is on the countertop, under the open window.

The bedroom has a bigger bed than one would expect, compaired to the size of the rest of the house, but it needs to be that big so there's enough room for Lizstar and her slimes. Once, they each had little beds of their own, but they kept climbing up to join her, so Lizstar finally gave in and got a bed big enough for all of them. Now, one side of the bed is covered in colored pillows, one for each slimie. Two doors lead out of the bedroom, one into the closet and one into the bathroom.

(3)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:06 pm
Lizstar came in, carrying a big bag of groceries. "Mamimi! Canti! I'm home!!" Two little blobs of color, purple and grey, came bouncing in from the bedroom, making cheerful little noises to greet their friend and owner.

"Hey guys!" Lizstar put the bag of groceries down on the kitchen table and knelt down. "Did you miss me?" The slimes bounced a little higher, trying to get closer to her. Lizstar laughed and shifted position so she was sitting cross-legged on the ground. "I guess you did miss me!" She carefully picked up the slimes and put them on her knees. "I bought all of your favorite foods! So, what do you want for dinner?" She knew the slimes couldn't actually answer her, but she loved to talk to them anyway. Giving each a little pat, she set them back down on the floor and started to put away the groceries. She hummed a little to herself as she did so.

(2)

lizstar

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

lizstar

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:47 pm
After all the groceries were put away, Lizstar went back into the living room and sat down on a big, comfy cushion. On the table in front of her, Mamimi and Canti bounced and rolled about. They loved playing with each other like this. Liz just sat and watched for awhile, amused at their antics. Mamimi was a merciless tease! She could never leave Canti alone. As Liz watched, Canti was sitting quietly at the table until Mamimi snuck up behind him and pounced on him. Then, the tussle started, with the two little slimes chasing each other back and forth on the table. Whenever one caught up to the other, they would pounce and the whole thing would start again. It was like the slimes own version of tag. Except this was chase and pounce, instead of chase and tag.

Liz let them play for awhile, then reached over and separated them. She held Mamimi in her hand and let Canti remain on the table. This way, Mamimi couldn't go and bother him again. Liz wanted to make sure she had their attention, so it was necessay to keep them separate.

"So, I was thinking we could go on a little trip tomorrow. Would you two like that?" Mamimi wiggled and chirped in excitement. Canti just bounced once, but Liz knew that meant he wanted to go. Canti was never a very expressive slime. "Well, how about we visit Meriko's Workstation tomorrow? Of course, you've been there before. That was long ago, when you were first born, and its been awhile since you've been back. I thought it would be fun to visit! You might even get a chance to meet Meriko's slime, Squishy!" If possible, Mamimi wiggled even more at the prospect of meeting this most famous of slimes. Even Canti bounced in excitement. "That's settled then! We'll go tomorrow!"

"Now, we should go to bed, so we can be well rested for our trip tomorrow!" Liz carried the slimes into the bed room and put them on their individual pillows. Then, she got ready for bed. After giving each slime a good night petting, Liz curled up under the covers. It took her awhile to get to sleep. She was just excited as the slimes about the trip the next day!

(7)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:50 pm
The next morning, Liz woke up quite early. Of course, she didn't wake up on her own. Canti and Mamimi woke her by bouncing on her face.

"Gah! I'm up! I'm up!" She said, groggily, pushing the eager slimes off her face. She rolled out of bed and went about getting ready for the day. The slimes bounced along behind her, occasionally getting under her feet and threatening to trip her. After falling and catching herself for the third time, Liz stopped in her tracks and rounded on the slimes. "Alright you two! That's enough! If you keep this up, I'm going to fall on my face and we won't go to Meriko's lab at all!" The two slimes froze and stared at her in surprise. It was very rare for Liz to raise her voice like this and they were shocked! Liz sighed, then smiled at them.

"I'm sorry I shouted at you. Now, go sit and wait for me in the kitchen. I'll be there in minute and then we'll eat breakfast." Relived, the two slimes bounced off to the kitchen, their good spirits almost immediately restored.

Liz sighed again and shook her head. Those slimes could be so ridiculous sometimes! She finished getting ready and headed into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for herself and the slimes.

(4)

lizstar

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

lizstar

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:29 pm
Breakfast went very quickly. Liz laid out two little bowls with juice for the slimes, who rolled in them to absorb it. For herself, Liz had a bowl of cereal with some fruit in it. She had to eat quickly because, as soon as Mamimi and Canti finished their breakfast, the two slimes took up positions on either side of her cereal bowl and resumed their exicted bouncing. Mamimi was so enthusiastic that she almost ended up in Liz's cereal at one point!

After eating and washing up, Liz put on her jacket, with special pockets sewn onto it for the slimes to ride in. She gathered up Canti and Mamimi and put them in the pockets. "Now, calm down you two! I don't want you falling out! Its a long way down!"

The three set out from the little house, taking the path into town. It was a beautiful day for walking and Liz enjoyed the stroll into town. Soon, they arrived at Meriko's workstation.

((See the Meriko's Workstation Group Roleplay thread for the rest of the visit!))

(2)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:48 pm
The slimes were very tired after their visit to Meriko's workshop, so Liz brought them straight home. All that excitement had just worn them out!

It was almost dark when Liz reached the little cottage. She took the sleepy slimes into the kitchen. "Ok guys. I know you are both tired, but you really should eat something. You haven't eaten since breakfast!" She set out the slimes' bowls and put some juice in them. While they ate, she cleaned up the kitchen a bit. They had left very quickly that morning so she didn't have a chance to clean up after breakfast.

Soon, the slimes had finished their dinner. Mamimi was dozing off in her bowl. Liz picked both of them up and carried them into the bedroom. She settled them on their pillows and made sure they were comfy. Then, she went into the outer room to read for awhile.

Mamimi fell asleep instantly. Canti, however, had a bit of trouble getting to sleep. He was upset by what had happened at Meriko's workshop. His feelings had been very hurt by that concieted little slime. The thing that bothered him most, however, was Mamimi's reaction. What she did had made him start to think about her in a whole new way. These thoughts were what kept him up late into the night.

When Liz came to bed an hour later, Canti was still awake, though he feigned sleep. Liz had no idea that her little grey slime was so troubled. Soon, however, it would be very obvious. The end result of Canti's late night pondering was the realization that he loved Mamimi as more than just a friend.

(5)

lizstar

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

lizstar

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:24 pm
The next morning all three of them woke up much later than usual. Liz would have slept even later, but Mamimi was rather hungry so she woke Liz up. She got out of bed slowly and headed into the kitchen with her two little pets. Mamimi was her usual self, bouncing playfully about. However, Liz was worried about Canti. He was normally a rather reserved slime, but this morning he was unusually quiet. Liz paid special attention to him. She was worried that he might be getting sick.

Do Silky Slimes get sick? she asked herself. She couldn't remember either of her pets ever getting sick before, but then, Mamimi and Canti weren't that old. She thought back to the day she bought the pair of them from the store, trying to remember what the Labtech had said to her. I remember him saying that Slimes were very hardy little creatures. He said they could be as care-intensive as I wanted them to be. I suppose that means that Canti couldn't really be sick, per se. However, something is bothering him! I wonder what it is.....

Because she was thinking so hard, Liz missed what happened next. Canti finished eat before Mamimi. Of course, he didn't eat very much. As soon as Mamimi finished, Canti bounced over to her side. He seemed to be trying to stay as close to her as possible, while the irrepressible little purple slime bounced and played all over the table.

Mamimi's antics jerked Liz out of her reverie. "Geez, Mimi! You would think that after all the excitement yesterday you would be exhausted! I guess not! Well, let's get you off the table." She picked up both the little slimes and carried them into the living room. She set them down on the floor. "Here you go, guys. Now, play nice! I have to clean up the breakfast stuff and then I have some things to do, so I'm going to be kinda busy. I know you two can amuse yourselves!"

Liz then returned to the kitchen and her worried thoughts.

(5)

Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff