Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
Completely rigged Booty Grab thread.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here's a free poll.
  :)
View Results

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:14 pm
For those that aren't familiar with the mini-game Booty Grab. Basically, people post there aquariums in there signatures. Those viewing them have a chance to play Booty Grab. There will be a button that says play Booty Grab in there signature. Some fish increase the likelyhood of this mini-game showing up. Others increase the gold that is dropped during the game. After you finish, all gold that you catch you get to keep. The person whose tank you used gains 20% of whatever you gained from your game as well. So the more you play. The richer the user becomes while you make gold. Here's a link to one of the best threads on Gaia. Just view the first two pages of the thread. If you want to find the best tanks.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/turtle-and-mermaid-menagerie-full-page-of-1337-tanks/t.48089985_1/?sequence=1  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:56 am
Does no one want to get easy gold? This is one serious thread. Loaded with high level fish.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Jase Wirey

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:59 am
thanks

----------------
Now playing: Evanescence - Snow White Queen
via FoxyTunes  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:16 pm
thanks lance... got 2 booties in a row... xd  

trish_lucky07

Dani0229

7,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:18 pm
thanks those tanks are amazing  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:00 pm
Thanks for the link! ^^
None triggered in the first pages, but will coming back later.  

starlight_elvan

1-800 Toxic Ice

5,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:37 pm
pm on the link about booty grab i want 2 play it  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:06 pm
The thread link is posted in the first post of this thread.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:57 pm
Thread Resurrection

Next person to post in this topic. Gets 10,000 pure gold.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:50 pm
If only firefox does not crash so much with booty... crying

OMG got a watermeat tank! heart (those are the best right?) But it's full. gonk  

Mordacia

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:03 pm
Actually, Watermeat tanks aren't the best. Really, the best that you can get. Is a tank full of the high end Mini-Monsters. You can tell the quality of the Mini-Monsters. By how long they last. The rare monsters like the bosses. Will last around 8 weeks. While some will only last for 3-4 weeks. But they are all pretty good for Booty Grab.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:50 pm
Really? surprised I totally thought watermeat was the best... everybody seem to love them the most.

So... i am not very good at zomg... monsters like the landshark and the omgwtf (I think) are the better?  

Mordacia

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:15 pm
The bosses like the Knome General and Land shark are the top of the line. At least in the aquariums. The strongest enemies in the game however. Are Midbosses that show up on occasion. Such as the Land Shark. The "end boss" is pretty tough from what I here as well. There is even some "elite bosses" for people that want a further challenge in the game. Though the greatest challenge in the game. Has to be that one pit. Where there is an infinite amount of spawns that just keep on coming at you.

I never really took Zomg very seriously. I was one of the people that got to play early. One of the many people that signed up for the closed beta test. I got annoyed at how unhelpful the people in the game were. Too much kill stealing and not enough assistance. My Cl was somewhere around 7.0. You can get some pretty cool items in that game. It's entertaining I suppose. Not even close to the best Morpg I've played though. If I had to make a list. It would look something like this.

Best Community- Everquest
Best Player Vs. Player- Shaiya
Best Non battle activity in a Morpg- Mining in Runescape
Best Player Vs. Environment- AdventureQuest
Best Side Quests in a Morpg- Fly For Fun (Note, I only added this. Because the game is ok. There are actually quite a few games that have decent side quests. Just none that stand out in my mind as the best).

Worst Community- Gods of Time (After Kicksome screwed up his own game).
Worst Player Vs. Player- Runescape (Back when the Wilderness was crawling with dishonest poser pk parties).
Worst Non battle activity in a Morpg- I don't really have anything that sticks out in my mind for this one.
Worst Player Vs. Environment- Diablo 2 (That's both the original and the add on).
Worst Side Quests in a Morpg- Everqest (the quests in the game actually weren't that bad. Only, there was no clear indication of how to activate them in that game).  
Legion of Helpers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games