NEEDED: One person to play Austin and the son. I will play James and Natalie.

Never Had A Dream Come True Video

From the song....

There's no use looking back or wondering
How it could be now or might have been (might have been)
all this I know but still I can't find ways
To let you go
I never had a dream come true
Till the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say (words to say)
You're the one I think about each day (each dayyyy)
And I know no matter
Where life takes me to
A part of me will always be with you,ooooh yea

Natty Harper had been in love with Austin Bryant for as long as she could remember. In turn so had he. Unfortunately after only a years marriage circumstance split them apart. Five years later, he’s back in her life, angered and hurt by her sudden file for divorce based on a lie by another woman. He then finds that he has a son. A son who is his mirror image. Now its up to Natalie and Austin to reconcile and trust one another otherwise there is no hope for them to raise their son together.

Little did either of them no that James Cohen had wanted Natalie for years and was determined to have her. Willing to get rid of any obstacle in his path including her son. He’d obsessed over her for years and though she only thought of him as a friend, he wanted more from her. So much more.

With them mending their relationship and James plotting against them, who will come out on top?

Rules:
1. Follow all ToS
2. No cybering
3. No Godmodding
4. PM all Character Profiles to me. Label it Dreams.
5. Literacy to be expected. Minimum three sentences per response. Correct spelling 90% of the time
6. Try sticking to the plot as best you can. And no falling in love immediately. We have to get passed the ruthlessness first.
7. Don’t make first post until I send you a PM telling you to if you are accepted

Character Profiles:
Gaiausername:
Name of Character:
Age of Character: (for Austin it will be around 27 or up but not past thirty)
Appearance: (description, pic or both)
Personality:
Bio:

Song that Best Fits Character