Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
Angels And Demons (Looking for Role Players!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you wish you were?
  Angel
  Demon
  Human
  Angel/Human
  Demon/Human
  Angelic Demon
View Results

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:07 pm
This is a Constantine-like world where angels, demons, and halfbreeds live among us. Everyone has a sin they can't help but commit and a virtue they can't get rid of. Heaven and hell want Earth for their own sandlot but in the end, only one will stand tall. So who will you help?

The races are:
Human
Angel
Demon
Halfbreed-Angel/Human
Halfbreed- Demon/human
Halfbreed- Angelic Demon

The sins are:
Lust (Latin, luxuria)
Gluttony (Latin, gula)
Greed (Latin, avaritia)
Sloth (Latin, acedia)
Wrath (Latin, ira)
Envy (Latin, invidia)
Pride (Latin, superbia)

The virtues are:
Chastity (Latin, Castitas)
Temperance (Latin, Temperare)
Charity (Latin, Caritas )
Diligence (Latin, Industria)
Patience (Latin, Patientia)
Kindness (Latin, Humanitas)
Humility (Latin, Humilitas)

Here's your form...

Name:
Race:
Sin:
Virtue:
Personality: (please be descriptive)
Appearance: (pictures are fine)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:08 pm
-The setting is Chicago, Illinois, USA. The tide of the war between heaven and hell has been tipping in hell's favor recently and demons and half-breeds working for hell have announced to the world just what is going on a couple weeks ago. Because the balance of the world is shifting, all kinds of strange phenomenon have been occurring. Rivers run red, animals attack for no reason, and people are more bloodthirsty than before just to name some things. Man is falling. But will hell rise victorious or does heaven and its angels have something to say about that?-  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:09 pm
Current Characters:

SorceressJacklyn
Name: Auroura Borealis
Race: Angelic Demon
Sin: Pride
Virtue: Humility
Personality: A damned child at birth, Auroura has always been a little two-faced. Literally. As her Auroura self, she is the most gifted and humble of all the people you'll ever meet. Heaven would love to have her. But as her Borealis self, she is spiteful, hateful, lusty, and rude. She is so full of herself that not a soul can stand her. And that makes her one of Hell's prime targets.
Appearance:
User Image

umbrasama
Name: Umbra sikaru
Sin: Wrath
Virtue: Patients
Personality: This chiled has been around his death his entire life. His mother died in chiled birth. and at age 4 his father died in a train wreck, along with his uncle and aunt. Even throughout all of this he has grown the power to fight his evil desires. But hell is basicly banging at the doors of his soul. And the door is on its last hinge. He has alot of paitents for things but if you get him angry he will fight. And that makes him vunreable. He is an undecided soul.
Appearance: (sorry the link is to big just follow this.) http://img3.cdn.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/07032008/4/c/1/c/4c1c98900daa60_full.jpg

Xx_Elixx_xX

Name: Rayn [RAY-in] Blackpool
Race: Angel
Virtue: Patience [sorry, I have the same two as you, Umbra]
Personality: Rayn is patient and quiet, and it takes a lot to anger him. But when you do anger him, he'll rip your guts out... If he's really angry. He can be a little rash when he's pissed. He's violent and slightly dark, and unlike many angels.
Appearance: Rayn

Name: Jazcyle [Jazz] Sax
Race: Demon
Sin: Envy
Virtue: Humility
Personality: Jazz, you could say, hates her own race, and therefore herself. She envies the Angels' holiness and greatness. So much so, that she tries to act like one. She's caring, loving, and hesitates to action.
Appearance:Jazz

chaosdevil88
Name-Felix Shock
Race-Angelic Demon
Sin-Wrath
Virtue-Patience
Personality-An orphan child at first after his parents died after
they had Felix because when he was born he shocked his parents
once he got out of the womb,A dark and good personality with a
little bit of death to his life everyday he was adopted at the age of four
and three days later his foster parents were killed in a suicidal death
ever since then Felix was a worker of good and evil.
Appearance-User Image

ChibiTenshii
Name: Aeon Otium
Virtue: Charity
Personality: Stubborn, hyper, determined, outgoing, sly.
Appearance:

DanielisLILD
Name: Arom
Race: Human/Demon
Sin:envy
Virtue:kindness
Personality: a person who likes to walk in the night and is very stealthy but can be intimadated to kill someone if i feel insulted and treated too porley.
Appearance: i am a half wolf demon whose parents died and my brother was missing so i was left behind and raised by wolves since i was already half wolf. i wear a black robe with a hood and carries 2 daggers a bow and some arrows and some potions for healing and poisoning.

BlackFlameXero

Name: Xero Lust
Race: Angelic/demon(boy)
Sin: Lust
Virtue: Kindness
Personality: Fearless and dosent follow rules well when yelled at or pissed of
Appearance: White hair,orange glove and headphone armor (secretly has a black rose tatooed on back)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:34 am
Sorry i hit the wrong button i want to be an angellic demon  

umbrasama

6,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

umbrasama

6,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:56 am
Name: Umbra sikaru
Virtue: Patients
Personality: This chiled has been around his death his entire life. His mother died in chiled birth. and at age 4 his father died in a train wreck, along with his uncle and aunt. Even throughout all of this he has grown the power to fight his evil desires. But hell is basicly banging at the doors of his soul. And the door is on its last hinge. He has alot of paitents for things but if you get him angry he will fight. And that makes him vunreable. He is an undecided soul.
Appearance: (sorry the link is to big just follow this.) http://img3.cdn.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/07032008/4/c/1/c/4c1c98900daa60_full.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:02 am
Auroura rubbed her eyes as she slung her legs out of bed. The night had been especially hard since Borealis was thirst for some bloodshed. But that wasn't going to happen while she was still conscious. Better to live with the inner pain than to inflict pain on others. Dragging her clothes out of the pile she was only half-sure was clean, Auroura started out into the downpour to get to school.  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

umbrasama

6,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:09 am
Umbra's alarm goes off at the corner of the room. He stands up from his computer desk and heads over to turn it off. "Stupid alarm" He says to him self. As he walks over and gets his jacket. And walks out of his apartment and starts to walk down the hall. He looks at all of the closed doors. some of which are no longer ocupied. He goes out side and pulls out a list of suplies he needs. Then starts to walk down the street to the store.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:12 am
Auroura having one of her morning, arguing with Borealis in her head. That is, until she runs into a white-haired man.
"Oh! I'm so sorry," she blurts out, instantly on high alert. If this guy is a denizen of hell, then she was going to be ready for him.

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

umbrasama

6,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:15 am
Umbra looks down at the girl. She was obviously a few years yonger then himself. "Its fine." Umbra said with a smile. Then he noticed her prtective stance. "is something wrong?" he said in a puzzled toan.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:19 am
((I gotta go. Last Post))

"Who's side are you on?" she barked, ready to run or fight if needed. Borealis was screaming to be let out, to lay waste to this impudent man who was in the way. Auroura was having a hard time focusing on the man while trying to shut Borealis up. "Tell me now or it might get bloody," she moaned as her eyes started to fade to a blood color.  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

umbrasama

6,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:24 am
Umbra was prepared for something like this. "Well girl im an undecided soul." He said in an calm toan. his hand in his poket started fingering the poket knife he had. "Basicly im not on anyones side yet, But judgeing by your apreance." Umbra said while jesturing toward her eyes. "that you are for hell?" He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:09 pm
Auroura took a step back. "No... I'm just having some problems. I just want everything back to how it was before Hell tore The Veil." Auroura shook her head, trying to get Borealis back under control. "You might want to leave. Before I can't hold her anymore."  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

umbrasama

6,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:18 pm
"her?" umbra said in a puzzled toan. "And dont worry i can hanndle my self." umbra said in a happy toan.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:59 pm
"I'm not normal," Auroura groaned. "I-I-I gotta go!" Auroura takes off down the street, oblivious to everything. A car comes barreling down on her, horn blaring. But she has no notice to it.  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

umbrasama

6,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:06 pm
"Oh crap!" umbra says as he runs after the girl and sees the car. As he reches the spot he dives to save the girl.He grabs onto her and lands on the other side of the street. He stands up. "now just because your not normal dosent mean you have to go kill your self."  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff