Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Odd little things that happen in your day

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoBbLiNg

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:51 pm
Just sitting here having random thoughts when something strikes me.
It's a cat...she tries to eat my hand and then I think:
Well, that's something unusual(or atleast it would be to most people).
So I made this little thread for people so they may post weird little things that happen during thier day.

For example:
While at work today I had my eyeball licked by a poodle puppy while it was being groomed.

And now I have just seen the new AAMCO comercial...I think I will have nightmares now.

Leaking ears...*shiver, cry*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:14 am
This is not weird or unusual (at least to me cause I'm like Miss is Bean a bit clumsy and such)

I was smoking from my apartment's window last night while I was on phone wiht my best friend. Cause I had only underwear on I put my trench coat on so I wouldn't get cold and that people wouldn't see me (I live across the street from trainstation and there's a lot of nightclubs near me so it's -quite- popular street)

Well while I was leaning against this "board" made of beton right under my window (you know, where u can keep flower pots and such) and my button got stuck slipping in between there iron things. So there I was, trying to pull myself out of it, head partly outside. I couldn't even open my coat cause it was the upper button. I bet it looked funny xd And the coat has low clevage xd

My friend didn't have a hard time getting some laugh out.

Nanne

Bashful Streaker

Dragoom

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:04 am
Nice one Nanne.

I dunno about how wierd it was, but I was thrown from a Dingo today (it's like a miniature Bobcat, an earthmoving machine). It appears that you're not meant to fully lock it in forwards and reverse to turn it on the fast setting...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:55 am
xd  

DoBbLiNg

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:41 am
let see weirdest thing ever happend to me...ya umm thats just a matter of when u catch me n where really....

So far the weirdest and most disturbing is when i saw a guy on the side of the road looking for a jump. I was gonna stop cause well i thought it was fairely normal right...wrong i was...wrong i tell u! gonk dude was BUCK NAKED ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD SHAKIN JUMPER CABLES AT ME IN THE RAIN. eek gonk no undies no shorts no socks no shoes nothing crying i was disturbed the whole way home  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:26 am
I drove 2 hours to get to a place that gave me 15 minutes of consulting.....and thats it. A whole work day for just that...My bosses expected a few hours...I got 15 minutes...now I am frustrated doing nothing....I guess I will go get some sushi mrgreen mrgreen
Plus I still have a 2 hour drive back gonk  

Lex The Forgotten of BoB

5,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items