Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
Why drunks with amazing lawns should be sent to Cuba

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:43 pm
Fear that which you dont understand.....

Today I had an interesting experience.
It was full of fail and LOL.

After eating lunch at my friend's house I went with him up the hill in the neighborhood. I put the sandwich that I had not eaten in a napkin and put that in my pocket.
Upon reaching the hill the slight incline caused this sandwich to fall out of my pocket. After going about 30 feet a drunk man on the other side of the road started yelling at my friend, saying that he had thrown something into his neighbor's lawn.
After swearing at my friend and threatening him the drunk man finally said, "Well I, uh um, it was the other kid," meaning that all along he thought it was me.
I realized that my sandwich was gone I rode down to the sandwich and picked it up and gave him 2 thumbs up as a sign of disrespect and to show how much of a moron I thought he was.
The man then proceeded to swear at me, saying he would, "...come over there and ******** kick my a**," (the same thing he had said to my friend.)
My friend and I then proceeded to ride up the hill as the man started charging at us.

After we rode up to my house and I got out one of my airsoft rifles to show my friend.
The man then got his wife and started to walk to my house.
I then went inside with my friend and locked the door.

This man has a perfect lawn. He mows it twice, every day. Besides that all he does is drink beer and think he is the king of the neighborhood because he was one of the first people to come here.

....namely me.

~B of The ABC.....Crackbaby73~
Passive Mode
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:12 pm
why do people get super a**l about lawns....IT"S GRASS IT"S EFFING EVERYWHERE  

PyroTurtleZX

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:38 pm
User Image

Slow it down
Make it stop
Or else my heart is going to pop

{Because it's a way to have others respect them. o~o
Parents/Adults go crazy over how things look because they don't want people to think that they are slobs.
}

User Image

'Cause it's too much
Yeah, it's a lot
To be something I'm not

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:15 am
sme here... myparents spent 12K two years ago on fixing the outside of our house when it was fine.... the inside still looks like s**t, but people who drive by dont think so. This makes my parents happy.  

Noltic

Encarton
Crew

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:02 pm
Aye that guy is crazy...
Guess you could have always used the airsoft rifles as self-defense if needed xD

He should have stopped caring as soon as you picked it up, cause then the trash is removed and that's it.

When I get a house with a lawn, I'm not going to mow it, I'm going to make it look nice but naturally so~ Give back to the environment and let me be lazy not having to do anything xD

Maybe 0 grass and all just wildflowers... 0 mowing and they aren't very tall. Front lawn taken care of.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:24 pm
Honestly,I'll let it grow and keep whatever plants that are native growing. That way I'm not being wasteful. Also why do I need to prove myself to people I don't care about.  

PyroTurtleZX

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:51 pm
I can relate, at least on someone being enough of an a** to say they "own" the neighborhood. My neighbor told my parents, the day we moved in, that the neighborhood was his because he lived there for over 35 years and that everyone did as he said. Well, needless to say, we haven't shown him an ounce of respect. Ever.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:45 pm
User Image

Slow it down
Make it stop
Or else my heart is going to pop

{Could always get an old fashion push lawn mower. Burn some calories. :]
Don't really need to cut the grass during the summer as, I think, longer grass would hold in a bit more water. Native plants are always good and plant trees for shade.
}

User Image

'Cause it's too much
Yeah, it's a lot
To be something I'm not.

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PyroTurtleZX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:33 pm
To Lord P.: So If I live in a neighborhood for a regular amount of time and grip everyone's obedience like an iron fist by being a**l about everything I technically have legal ownership over the entire neighborhood?

1. Most people listen to their neighbors anyways so anyone can make that claim.
2. Yes that's a great impression on new neighbors. " I own this neighborhood...bow down NOW"
3. I guess if I was an old cranky man and someone dropped something I'd probably bring it to their attention...if they decided to lay fecal matter on my doorstep or lawn though I would take matter into my own hands and honestly it would be hella funny. (don't know where that came from...prolly the discussion I had on lawns.)  
Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games